Completed Book One. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
He stood up and sat next to her, the char was comfortable and his heart was already racing as he looked at her.

He nodded towards her gently. "I am glad you accept my people's ways. Me and you we are not so different..." Nosdyn sighed. He wanted her but he was hesitating and he was not sure why. Something troubled him deeply.

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
Nosdyn listened carefully to what she said, how she spoke. He sighed. "Just different stations different walks of life. I worked very hard to get my House to become what I am today...it was not easy. You will earn your place in my house."

He nodded calmly...she'd adopted to her situation quite well.

"You know...I thank you for what you represent." Nosdyn suddenly became serious. "Our houses were warring for a really long time. If what you say is true, which I believe it is, you have taken a huge weight off my soul." Nosdyn said calmly. Though that serious tone of voice was there. "Should I be expecting more guests from the empire at any point or did they only send you?" Nosdyn was just curious.

Nosdyn looked at her calmly.

"You don't have to be afraid my friend." Nosdyn explained to Morgana. "Maybe later on you can take me to meet the members of your House." Nosdyn said. Her presence excited him and he wasn't sure why. He always felt humbled in some way by nobles...in another life he would have made a great nobleman.

But fate was a mean mistress at points.

Nosdyn looked down at the oak surface of his desk for a moment. He placed his hands gently on the desk. "Tell me something. Am I doing the right thing by wanting Peace with our Houses? I just...I just need a reassurance. The Empire has betrayed us in the past...thats why I'm scared we are facing many obstacles and I have worked a really long time to build what I've built."

He looked at her for a moment.

"Come with me." Nosdyn said calmly. He took her to the relicry chamber. "You have magic yes?" Nosdyn asked of her. "I want to amplify your power."

"I want my people able to defend themselves. From some of our enemies base line spells won't be enough." Nosdyn explained. "I am going to help you access your true power but only if you give me your permission." He was asking her to agree...Nosdyn would never take. He was not Grendric.

The relic in question was part of a larger ritual chamber.

Of course, blood from chosen criminals powered the relic.

A symbol of House Skotadi blazed beneath them. Nosdyn had seen the symbol a million times. "Don't be afraid Morgana."

He held Morgana close to him. Nosdyn was a gentle soul.

The energy from the symbols began to flow through Morgana and her master Nosdyn...the ritual would take a few hours.

It was an interesting rite. What happened and the results were pretty strange to her. But once it was done, she said, “thank you Master.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
"I want you to train our Spell Casters." Nosdyn told her carefully. "You have knowledge I have never been good at." He chuckled softly. "If you agree that will be your spot as Magic Instructor."

He held her close to him. She'd taken on the reverse role of Velera as an instructor.

Velera had been Nosdyn's teacher...up until that night and always.

Now Morgana was going to train his forces in the mystic arts. He kissed her deeply giving in to his lust finally.

She was absolutely shocked. She didn’t expect that to happen, at least not then. But moaning she gave in to his lustful kiss and gave herself up.

• Love
The ritual chamber accepted Nosdyn and Morgana's offering.

Afterwards, Morgana was properly inducted as Mage Instructor.

He took her to the master library where his most skilled spell casters were located. "Teach them." Nosdyn commanded.

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
Periodically Nosdyn watched her lessons and instructions with fascination.

Several of his people were already gifted spell casters of their own right.

Nosdyn was forever deprived of magic...but he had other talents in other areas of expertise. He watched the lessons unfolding that night keeping his eye on Instructor Mogana. Some vassals he recognized others were new having been turned by his children on their own. He didn't mind this was his Nation and his people. The House of Skotadi.

The lessons covered the basics, while the rest She guided them towards advanced studies, so that they’d might learn how to find their own answers while letting her focus on new students.

• Love
Nosdyn watched the way she taught.

He was pleased she'd been a good boon to their house.

Nosdyn left the instruction area that night, the library and proceeded to return to his person office.

There were matters troubling him...but not had come into fruition yet.

His people were thriving, growing and expanding.

He knew he should feel content, but he couldn't he wanted more.

He sat alone in his personal office that night with his door open...there were thoughts racing across his mind and he wasn't sure how he should feel. Perhaps it was Skotadi messing with his head...

"Come in Velera...I am not well."

He said to her sincerely. "Skotadi communes with me far more frequently. It is...beginning to affect my mind." he told her honestly he would always tell her and Anya the truth.

That is why you're weak and it will be what undoes you... Skotadi said.

"I may have to place you and Anya in charged of house affairs until this subsides or worsens or whatever is going on with me." He didn't know how to word it...but he was getting old. his sanity was being affected.