Completed Blood & Lust

Edevonshire

- -
Character Biography
Link
Eleena had tied herself to this ancient vampire and it may just end up being her hardest kill yet. He was suspicious of her and she wanted him dead. What could go wrong?

Everything.

Gideon had claimed her at his party a couple night prior as her payment for the two members of the Underground that she had killed. As her punishment. She had played the long game quite a few times but she was genuinely curious how long this game would last. He was not stupid and he was cunning. He was dangerous and she was his prey as much as he was hers.

Gideon said something about some things he needed to take care of before he deposited her at the home of a fellow vampire. She had pretty much spent her nights without him plotting and making a list of the things she needed. She definitely had a need for clothing first and foremost. She could not live her best undead life in the same dress forever. Even though she looked amazing.

This was the evening that Gideon was supposed to return and she was not happy. She wanted more time to plan his murder, but she was out of alone time for now.

Eleena had to remind herself that she could not sneer at him every second of the night. She needed to wear the best mask she had ever constructed.

Last edited:
  • Devil
Reactions: Gideon Varnay
Footsteps on the winding flagstone stairway preceded the arrival of Gideon Varnay.
He was resplendent in the finery of a black suit reserved for nobility of the particular house in which they resided, as he masqueraded as a distant cousin in the eyes of the mortals involved.

He arrived at the bottom of the steps and strode across the carpeted floor, the sound of his boots muffled in the soft material.
He unbuttoned his cufflinks as he walked, the buttons on his coat as he took it off and hung it carefully on the coat holder before arriving at a red velvet couch and seating himself.

This was the first chance that he'd had to relax since he'd taken Eleena in. The elders respected his decision but were displeased to say the least, appeasing them was no simple feat.

He looked around the living room. It was dark, and even though it didn't hinder him in any way he caused the candles to alight and brighten the chamber.
"Mistress Eleena. I require your assistance."

Eleena heard Gideon even with his steps being muffled. There were some perks of being a vampire and her enhanced hearing was one of them. She had set her book down and started to get out of bed before he called for her.

His cousin had brought her a few house dresses that revealed her long legs as well as her cleavage. They were not what she would normally wear to bed but they worked for her purposes and she would take anything over a formal dress right now. Pants would definitely be nice. Pants were a favorite of hers.

"Mistress Eleena. I require your assistance."

The vampire stepped out of the bedroom and into the living room. Gideon was already seated on the couch and she smiled sweetly as she walked towards the couch.

"What do you need, my lord?" There was a slight sarcastic tone to her words. By vampiric rules, he was her master now and that was something to be respected. Her respect, however, was very insincere.

Last edited:
"What do you need, my lord?" There was a slight sarcastic tone to her words. By vampiric rules, he was her master now and that was something to be respected. Her respect, however, was very insincere.
As she came out of the bedroom his red eyes scanned her beautiful form. The house gown covered very little, just as her party dress had. She seemed very comfortable with exhibitionism, just like he was.

Her insincerity was not lost on him... But at the moment, he didn't care.
"Come, sit with me."
His face was a mask, revealing little of his true intentions, but his eyes would follow her every movement, almost with the slightest hint of longing in his gaze.

They had not been alone since the party but she would play her part like the good girl she was. She smiled and bowed her head slightly as she walked over to the red couch and lowered herself into a sitting position.

She would be lying if she said she didn't know his gaze on her, watching her every movement. She would also be lying if she said she didn't like it. She did like it because it was exactly what she wanted. She needed him to want her, to trust her, and to let his guard down around her.

"Yes?" Eleena asked simply. She was fully aware that he could easily kill her so she kept any disdain out of this question.

• Bless
She sat down beside him on the couch.
Step one.
"Good, that's just fine right there..."

He then turned in his seat, put his legs up on the arm of the couch and his head on her lap.
He promptly closed his eyes and seemed to completely deflate as he let out a long sigh.
"Now just... Don't... Move..."
His voice seemed heavy with stress from the tasks of the last few nights... Fighting for the life of a kin-killer was draining.

This was the first time they had alone and completely to themselves... And Gideon was perfectly content to spend it like this.
It was a risk... But he didn't do it because he trusted her, he simply didn't care. In fact, he practically dared her to shoot her shot.
His head in her lap, his heart unprotected, his throat bared... His strain didn't sleep, but he could certainly try.

Eleena froze as Gideon moved and shift to lay down with his head in her lap. Was he testing her? She was not dumb enough to try to kill him this soon especially if this was a test.

That did not mean she didn't think about it though. She most definitely thought about how she kill right here and right now. It was be easy or it would result in her death. Eleena simply made herself comfortable in her seat and closed her eyes.

She would bide her time. She would wait. He was far too aware right now.

The vampires hand moved as she started to run her slender fingers through his long, black hair. She did not even notice what she was doing for a good while. She simply sat there with an ancient vampire laying her lap. They were both so relaxed right now...it seemed weird.

He lay like that for a long time, letting the moments pass away one after the other in blissful silence... His chest didn't rise or fall, his breast didn't beat with a pumping heart. He lay there as a corpse, motionless and stiff with a hardness to every muscle and tendon like a permanent case of rigor mortis but didn't hamper his movements... A dead man in every way but name and practicality.

Her touch... Her fingers in his hair... She might have been able to rip his head off, that might have done the trick, she might have shoved her claws into his ribcage and pulled out his heart, that might have been able to kill him as well...

And he didn't care...

It wasn't that he was bored with immortality, he'd have been destroyed long ago if that were the case. But there has always been a very few and select handful of things that could make the centuries and millennia's worth living through time and time again...
The chance to watch the world grow, die, and grow again, to be reborn in different times throughout world history and see how the world has changed.
And to feel the tiniest shred of mortality that only came to one such as him when one's life hung by a mere thread... That was what made him feel the most alive.

After a long while... Perhaps an hour of this calm scene... Gideon opened his red burning eyes and looked up at her.
"Thank you... I needed this. I know I've spent this entire last millennia in the stillness of my tomb, but sometimes the chaos becomes overwhelming... These are strange times you live in now, Eleena."

Eleena had not stopped stroking his hair as she sat there in the quiet. She tried to remember a time when she had ever felt this content and none came to her. For the first time in a long time she was not thinking about killing vampires. She was just here and relaxed. It was nice.

After a while, Gideon spoke. Eleena looked down into his red eyes with her own and gave him a small smile as her hand finally stilled in his hair. She studied his handsome face without saying a word. It seemed that her mind had decided to war with itself this evening. The way he looked at her...thanked her...relaxed around her...made her want to spill her guts. She wanted to tell him everything about her past and her motives.

"Thank you... I needed this. I know I've spent this entire last millennia in the stillness of my tomb, but sometimes the chaos becomes overwhelming... These are strange times you live in now, Eleena."

"You are welcome. I must admit it that it was nice." That was all she would admit. She was sure that Gideon would kill her quickly if she admitted anything. Right now she had some mystery and it was a mystery he wanted to solve. That was all she had going for her and keeping her from being turned to dust.

"I do have a question though," she started. Her mind was telling her to shut the fuck up. "How did you know I wouldn't kill you? It is what I supposedly do after all..."

• Bless
"You are welcome. I must admit it that it was nice."
He grunted in affirmation with a nod, reaching up to touch her cheek.
"Whoever said that the undead will find no rest was a fool."
"I do have a question though," she started. Her mind was telling her to shut the fuck up. "How did you know I wouldn't kill you? It is what I supposedly do after all..."
He smiled at her, cupping her cheek and caressing her with his thumb, cold flesh to cold flesh.
"Because it's still too early, my dear. You've not gained my trust, my guard isn't down, you've not learned my strengths and weaknesses."
He took back his hand, his self-assuredness obvious in his smug expression.
"It's what I would do, I've done it nearly a hundred times over with each millennia I wake up in... You'll wait, bide your time and when the time is right, you will strike..."
He grinned, his fangs glinting in the candlelight.
"Provided you're guilty, of course!"

He sat up from her lap and pressed a brief kiss to her lips.
"I intend to enjoy it while the charade lasts, if it is indeed an act. You are a most pleasing assassin..."
He pressed another kiss to her lips, slower and more tender.
"... if that is what you prove to be."

He smiled at her, cupping her cheek and caressing her with his thumb, cold flesh to cold flesh.
"Because it's still too early, my dear. You've not gained my trust, my guard isn't down, you've not learned my strengths and weaknesses."
He took back his hand, his self-assuredness obvious in his smug expression.
"It's what I would do, I've done it nearly a hundred times over with each millennia I wake up in... You'll wait, bide your time and when the time is right, you will strike..."
He grinned, his fangs glinting in the candlelight.
"Provided you're guilty, of course!"

Eleena smiled down at Gideon and let out a light laugh.

"Yes, I suppose that does make sense. I would not want to let you in on my true intentions so early especially since you are more powerful than I am." She winked at him.

"Provided I am guilty, of course," she repeated with rueful laugh.

He sat up from her lap and pressed a brief kiss to her lips.
"I intend to enjoy it while the charade lasts, if it is indeed an act. You are a most pleasing assassin..."
He pressed another kiss to her lips, slower and more tender.
"... if that is what you prove to be."

He sat up so quickly and captured her lips in his. She was surprised to say the least and he had pulled away before she could respond.

Gideon's second kiss caused her to go forward slightly when he pulled away. She had done this so many times but there was something about him knowing her true nature that made it all more thrilling.

"I seem to be a terrible assassin if I am letting my target kiss me..."
Eleena smiled shyly. Very much unlike herself.

• Bless
"I seem to be a terrible assassin if I am letting my target kiss me..."
He shook his head, his face inches from hers.
"On the contrary, it makes you a very good and convincing assassin to allow me access to such sweet and intimate touches.

Not only does it encourage me to entertain your masquerade, but it shows that you are committed to your role. Whether you are guilty or not it is in your best interests to adhere to the most powerful vampire in the land, the only one with authority to clear you of your crimes and prevent the Undernation from coming down on your head in full force."

He placed a kiss on her brow, like he had at the party several nights ago.
"My word is the shield between you and the repercussions of your actions."
He kissed the bridge of her nose.
"If you are not here to kill me, then you are here because you are grateful..."
Once again he pressed a slow and tender kiss to her lips, his fingers drifting up her arms to gently but firmly grip her by the shoulders.
"You are here because you want something from me..."
He would then slide his right hand up to her throat, his fingers gently caressing her carotid artery.
"I want something from you as well, my dear... May I?"

Fuck, he was spot on. He was good and that scared her. He was going to play her just as hard as she played him. Or harder.

Every time he kissed her, she felt things she had never felt before and she did not like it. She should be thinking about when she killed him and how satisfying it would be not about how satisfying his lips felt against her skin.

Gideon's cold fingers touched her neck so softly and she stiffened. It would have been a point where she stopped breathing if she was alive.

"I want something from you as well, my dear... May I?"

Eleena looked at him and opened her mouth to say fuck no. Unfortunately, her mouth did not form the words she wanted.

"Yeea...yes..." She nodded slowly and looked him directly in the eyes again.

"Yeea...yes..."
With that permission he leaned forward a placed a few gentle kisses on her neck.
"Thank you... I promise you will not die from this."
His word given he slid his fangs effortlessly into her throat, drawing blood and injecting his euphoric venom into her veins.

He drank from her, keeping his fangs in her neck to keep the wounds open and fresh.
Her blood spilled into his mouth and down his throat, adding just a bit more to the vast ocean he still had to fill.
Gideon held her close, supporting her with his hands to keep her upright. He closed his eyes, letting her flavor fill his senses... Glorious...

He released her after a minute, withdrawing his fangs and licking up the remaining beads of blood before her wounds closed.
"By the gods you are exquisite, my dear. A feast fit for a king."

Her skin prickled at Gideon's gentle kisses on her neck and she closed her eyes as the sharp sting of his fangs slid into the place his lips had just been. The high that hit her was even better than she remembered. A soft moan escaped her lips as she held onto his shoulder.

Eleena would have let him drink from her all day if this is how she got to feel. The only thing she cared about was him being happy and her feeling a pleasure beyond anything else in the world. While she had seduced many vampires, he was only the second one she had ever allowed to drink from her. It was a new level of intimacy that she was loathe to share with anyone.

She was still in her own euphoria when he pulled away from her and she felt her wound heal.

"By the gods you are exquisite, my dear. A feast fit for a king."

Eleena let out a low laugh at his words. She found that hard to believe. She was a simple vampire who had been human before. There was nothing special about her blood. She was not special.

She finally opened her red eyes and smiled at Gideon. "I doubt that but thank you," she said softly with that still high as a kite smile on her face. The venom would leave her system in a minute or so.

"I doubt that but thank you,"
He almost seemed a little sheepish at this.
"I do admit that I am flattering you a little bit. But your blood is indeed better than most... The blood of an immortal but not... Quite... There's a hesitancy in you, something mortal still resisting."
He still held her and her arms were around him as well, she was barely dressed, and he was dressed far too much.
He released her for a moment only to unbutton his shirt, then he was back to lavishing her with attention.

He kissed the other side of her neck and down to her shoulder.
He murmured into her flesh as he showered her with affection.
"I apologize for my selfishness... But if I give you my blood it will only take me longer to reach my full strength."

He came up from her neck to her face, placing more gentle kisses on her lips and cheeks.
"If you lay down your blood will circulate better, the high will be more intense and you won't have to worry about getting dizzy and fainting."

"I do admit that I am flattering you a little bit. But your blood is indeed better than most... The blood of an immortal but not... Quite... There's a hesitancy in you, something mortal still resisting."

Eleena huffed at his words. She was going to need him to stop being so perceptive before he knew all of her secrets.

Her hand slid over Gideon's arm that he had uncovered for her. She just closed her eyes eyes again as he added more soft kisses to her cold skin.

Who was seducing who here?!

"I apologize for my selfishness... But if I give you my blood it will only take me longer to reach my full strength."

"That is fine. I do not..." Eleena trailed off. She did not want that connection between them. It was bad enough that he knew more about her already.

There was a special bond between two vampires that drank from each other. She never even had it with her sire after two hundred years. She had always thought of some excuse when he would drink from her.

"If you lay down your blood will circulate better, the high will be more intense and you won't have to worry about getting dizzy and fainting."

The vampire nodded slowly and started to lay down. Gideon's venom was taking longer to leave her body than she ever remembered about her sires. Was it because he was more powerful?

Eleena's head hit the cushion and she smiled sweetly at Gideon. "You are too good to me," she told him. Obviously still high.

"You are too good to me,"
He followed her down, his weight on top of her. For his size and the density of his mass he wasn't as heavy as he seemed, but he still held her down.
"This is a mutually beneficial exchange. I get the pleasure of your blood, and you get the pleasure of my bite."
He slid one hand from her shoulder and caressed down her lithe form till his hand rested on her thigh and slid down to cup her knee.

He once again bent down, this time his fangs pierced the other side of her throat, delivering another dose of his venom as her blood flowed into him once again.
His other hand traveled down her other shoulder and arm till his fingers found hers and interlocked together.

Eleena wasn't expecting the bite the second time and she gasped when his fangs slid into her neck. In this moment she wanted to give him every single piece of herself.

Gideon's fingers intertwined with hers and she squeezed his hand gently. The pleasure coursing through her system caused her to understand how the humans became willing blood donors.

"Gideon," she cooed softly as she closed her eyes. Everything was floating in her mind. Even the darkness wouldn't stay still as she engulfed herself in it.

He drank in gulps, sucking the blood from her throat to bring him that much closer to meeting his needs... But he was alert, once her blood started growing thin, he stopped. He took his fangs from her throat and swallowed the last mouthful of blood.
He let out a satisfied sigh as he lay there for a moment, appreciating her closeness and the sustenance of her blood.

"Eleena... Don't fall asleep, alright. You'll get to feed soon; I ordered a couple thralls to be sent down... I had planned to drink with you but... I seem to have already eaten."
That wasn't true, not even close. He was absolutely ravenous and could probably drink Alliria dry in an attempt to slake his hunger... But he had self-control. He will bide his time.
He claimed her lips again, but only briefly in an attempt to rouse her.

She will be buzzed for a good while from his venom almost constantly pumping into her bloodstream. But his venom has caused particularly weak mortals to die from overstimulation in the past, and vampires have slipped into deep, blissful slumber because of his bite.

He lay on top of her, their bodies pressed intimately together. Their hands clasped and his other hand on her leg... He couldn't help but touch her, sliding his hand up her thigh to tease the hem of her nightgown.
"Or maybe... You would prefer to move to the bed? This is a very nice gown you are wearing; it fits you well. I shall have to commend our host for providing it."

Gideon drank more this time. Eleena was light headed on top of the euphoric feeling. It was not a great mix so it was a good thing she was already laying down.

"Eleena... Don't fall asleep, alright. You'll get to feed soon; I ordered a couple thralls to be sent down... I had planned to drink with you but... I seem to have already eaten."

Eleena vaguely remembered agreeing to not fall asleep with a soft mmhmm. That was really all she wanted to do was sleep. She felt his lips on hers but she just smiled with her eyes still closed. She just needed to nap.

"Or maybe... You would prefer to move to the bed? This is a very nice gown you are wearing; it fits you well. I shall have to commend our host for providing it."

Gideon was a comforting weight on top of her. She liked it a lot. She also liked the smooth touch of his fingers moving up her thigh.

"Whatever you want, Gideon," she managed to get out with another smile. She finally opened her eyes and trailed her free hand down his cheek. "Beautiful," she said softly.

"Whatever you want, Gideon,"
He shook his head smiling. She was loopy, too young to pull herself around.
She finally opened her eyes and trailed her free hand down his cheek. "Beautiful," she said softly.
He covered her caressing hand in his, brought it to his lips and kissed her hand.
He'd rarely been called beautiful... Perhaps in a devilish sense.
"No... Not tonight. I think you should have a bite to drink, you've lost a lot of blood."

The door opened and two thralls entered, a male and a female.
They approached the couch and Gideon took the girl by the wrist.
He sank his fangs into her flesh, took some blood in his mouth, and kissed Eleena on the lips to give her the blood.

Eleena parted her lips when Gideon kissed her and the blood filled her mouth. She automatically swallowed it and smiled. Yes, blood is what she needed. Blood would help her feel better.

Gideon repeated the process a few more times and Eleena started to feel like herself again. She wasn't completely fine but she didn't feel like she was about to pass out anymore. She still had that feeling of being high though. It was nice and not overwhelming anymore.

"Thank you, Gideon," she said as she pulled him back into a kiss once more. She was enjoying kissing him more than she should. She had always had to force herself to play the game but with him it was effortless.

"Thank you, Gideon,
He claimed her lips again when she pulled him in, kissing her back several times hard and fast in a burst of passion, pushing past her lips and invading her mouth with his tongue.

He pulled away as quickly as he started and brought the wrist of the thrall to her mouth, placing her pierced and lightly bleeding skin to Eleena's lips, presenting another intoxicating sensation for Eleena to indulge in.
"Careful with these ones, Eleena. They are hired servants of our host and he will not be pleased if they turned up dead... But drink up, enjoy. Tonight we revel in our lusts and desires together."

Indeed, he was turning the tables on her now... The long moment of quiet before was... Unexpected and not calculated, he'd nearly forgotten that she was a criminal redeeming herself... Now he was back in the game, and he wrote the rule book.

Eleena brought her hands up to hold the arm of the thrall. She drank deeply and moaned softly several times. It was so good. She had really been missing out and now that she had tasted human blood, she wanted more and more of it.

She paid attention this time and pulled her mouth away when she felt the blood flow start to slow. She looked at Gideon with that loopy smile back on her face.

"Fuccckk," Eleena breathed out. "Human blood is so much better than animal..."

Her voice trailed off as she closed her eyes again with a smile. She was content at the moment. So content that if Gideon wanted honest answers then now would be the time to ask the right questions.

• Cthuulove