Completed Blackstone Deep

"Whatever size you see fit love." Syvis told him honestly.

"Tell you what, I'll get you a few of them, we start small and work our way up." He replied.

"Amazed this one still fits." She looked down at her chest area that was displayed more so than usual. "Well nearly fits." Syvis giggled giving him a kiss. Perhaps her goal was to be as cruel as possible today as she gave a little hop excitement.

He growled at her teasing, and gave her butt another smack. Doubtless she knew exactly what she was getting herself into once the sun went down again.

"It's breakfast time!"

"If you really want breakfast that bad get down on your knees." He said suggestively. He had no intention of feeding her that way, it was a simple tease.

• Devil
Reactions: Syvis
Syvis did as she was told and dropped to her knees. She didn't know what was wrong with her but she couldn't control herself.

"Let's just stay here, you and me and this big bed." Syvis knew her body likely couldn't take round two but she didn't care.

She started pulling at his pants. "Just ten minutes. I'll be quick."

Syvis did as she was told and dropped to her knees. She didn't know what was wrong with her but she couldn't control herself.

"Let's just stay here, you and me and this big bed." Syvis knew her body likely couldn't take round two but she didn't care.

She started pulling at his pants. "Just ten minutes. I'll be quick."

He sighed with an eyeroll. "Alright. Ten minutes, but then we need to go. We do have other business to attend to."

Funnily enough it took a total of nine minutes for her to finish him off. So they left with about a minute to spare, if sunlight entered the hallways he'd put up his hood and mask as necessary.

• Popcorn
Syvis giggled happily as she walked down the halls with him. It appeared her father had been kind enough to get the servants to draw the drapes they were surrounded in darkness. She gave Conrad a kiss on the cheek, "He seems to like you."

They were met by Creature sprinting down the halls. "Mr Quimaer has arranged a carriage! You must leave leave leave!" Creature made a sign with his hands and Syvis panicked.

"Indeed we must go. I suggest running." She already knew the carriage would be in the back servants entrance and was dragging Conrad in the opposite direction.

They were met by Creature sprinting down the halls. "Mr Quimaer has arranged a carriage! You must leave leave leave!" Creature made a sign with his hands and Syvis panicked.

"Indeed we must go. I suggest running." She already knew the carriage would be in the back servants entrance and was dragging Conrad in the opposite direction.

He was very suddenly alert. He didn't speak very good Elven, but he understood it well enough. The sign was not in his book of knowledge though, but Syvis understood well enough.

He followed her through the halls. "What's wrong? Has something happened? What did that sign mean?"

• Popcorn
"Some of the men my father associates with will murder you where you stand. You are genetically blessed yet so are they and their whole goal in life is to murder as many of your kind as possible. They're centuries old, they trained for moments like these since before even Fhaornik was born." Syvis threw open the door where the carriage had been scooched as close to the wall as possible.

Inside there was nothing not even a chair it was just an empty vessel of darkness. It was a carriage used for her father's more shady dealings.

• Scared
Reactions: Conrad
"Some of the men my father associates with will murder you where you stand. You are genetically blessed yet so are they and their whole goal in life is to murder as many of your kind as possible. They're centuries old, they trained for moments like these since before even Fhaornik was born." Syvis threw open the door where the carriage had been scooched as close to the wall as possible.

Inside there was nothing not even a chair it was just an empty vessel of darkness. It was a carriage used for her father's more shady dealings.

He nodded his understanding. "Got it. Maybe once I myself am older I might stand a chance.

So they got into the carriage, and he offered she sit in his lap. "It's more comfortable than the floor, and I doubt a carriage is a good place to be pinning you down."

• Sip
Syvis laughed. "Or maybe the perfect place with all the bumps. You wouldn't want that though." Syvis said sitting on his lap.

"This carriage will likely take us around a bit before dropping us off. Just incase the inn gets explored." Syvis told him as she gave him neck kisses.

• Devil
Syvis laughed. "Or maybe the perfect place with all the bumps. You wouldn't want that though." Syvis said sitting on his lap.

He shrugged.

"This carriage will likely take us around a bit before dropping us off. Just incase the inn gets explored." Syvis told him as she gave him neck kisses.

"Probably a good plan." He gripped her hair, firmly but gently, and with one hand he expertly tightened her collar just a little bit. "Now, shall I get you a leash while we're out. Maybe a bowl for you to eat out of when we're alone. I don't need to cook to get you a warm meal~"

(Sorry, I thought I replied.)

Syvis let out a breath as the collar constricted her breath a tad with its newfound tightness.

She supposed she had asked for this with her tomfoolery, she let out a breathy laugh. "You're well with innuendos."

(alllll gooood)

"I'll take that as a yes. And maybe I'll get a few more toys to tease you with once I have more stable funds." He spanked her and pulled her closer. "But I've already been rough with you this morning, let's just cuddle a while."

• Sip
Syvis could get behind the cuddling. She needed affection just as much as she needed other things.

"Did you have to spar him?" Syvis inquired she never did ask if anything physical occured.

"Did you have to spar him?" Syvis inquired she never did ask if anything physical occured.

"Him? Him who? Be specific pet, or I might not understand what you mean." He said as he pulled her in, his hand where it always was, on her buttcheek, while his other hand was at his side.

"Fhaornik." She looked at him like who the hell else would she have been talking about?

Syvis made a face. "What're we going to do from here? After all we did escape."

"Fhaornik." She looked at him like who the hell else would she have been talking about?

He shook his head, "no, I never duelled with him. Apologies, the question was a little sudden and I didn't quite know what you meant."

Syvis made a face. "What're we going to do from here? After all we did escape."

He put a finger to his chin. "We could look for a permanent residence. I have enough to buy us a comfy but modest home for now, while I go and earn us enough for a more prestigious home. That and I have an idea that might make you even happier once we get in bed."

• Devil
Syvis leaned into him further. "I suppose we could. Only if you let me pay out of my pocket for decorators. One can be modest exteriorly and extravagant internally. I won't be gaudy I promise, only tasteful." Syvis was excited sounding.

Her excitement was soon shadowed by a face. "They'll look down upon us. We shouldn't live together in this state."

He rubbed her shoulder comfortingly. "We'll be fine Syvis. It's just a foothold until we can move up. All I need to do is push a few advantages and pull a few strings and I'll have a steady source of income for both of us from various merchant companies. You needn't worry."

Syvis looked adoringly into Conrad's wine red eyes. He truly was a comfort. "You're right, you're always right. We'll be fine." Her face morphed back into its original excitement as she pressed herself closer to him.

• Love
He scratched the back of his head, "well, I wouldn't say I'm always right. But your faith is appreciated and heartwarming."

• Popcorn
Their carriage hit a huge bump and it sent the duo into the air for a split second before it urched to a stop.

She hadn't landed gracefully and heard her tailbone upon impact.

"The fuck was that?" Syvis growled.

• Scared
He'd get out to find a wagon wheel detached and the duo in a strange location. The Elven driver started waving his hands at Conrad as if in a manner to tell him to get back in. The man couldn't speak for Fhaornik cut out his drivers tongues when they were in charge of his transport carriage for slaves. That way they couldn't speak of his illegal doings, and they were all illiterate. It had always seemed to be a lonely existence to Syvis but the men begged for it.

They had hit a rock causing them to derail. If Conrad was any well at geography he'd see they were on a small road near the Allirian Strait heading in the opposite direction from Alliria, and he'd further see Ellice asleep in a barred box at the back of the carriage. It looked as if she hadn't been asleep by her own accord.

• Nervous
Conrad got back in as directed but was far less inclined to trust where They were headed. He explained what he saw to Syvis and asked, “should I be concerned about this? This doesn’t seem like something I should trust easily.”

he kept his sword out regardless of her answer, he would rather be safe than sorry.

• Bless
Syvis let out a cynical cackle.

"That bastard." She said slapping her knee. "Always one step ahead. How idiotic must I be?" and beneath her cackles there was a scrape as they were locked into the dark carriage.

"He's taking us to Falwood." She smiled weakly. "He's gone and kidnapped us." Syvis said laying her left hand on her forehead laying down. "This is a slave transport sometimes used for Fhaornik's playthings, those being mages to orcs anything that so pipes his interest. Sad to say it we are stuck. Might as well enjoy the ride."

Syvis mumbled "If he tries to marry me off to a diplomat I'm going to lose my head."

• Devil
“Should I rip the door off? It shouldn’t be too difficult. Or has he taken precautions?” He asked, if it was just wood his supernatural strength would make it child’s play to escape. But if there were an enchantment on the door, it’d be a problem. “And should we actually be worried or is this just to get us further away. Cause if he’s actually betrayed us, unless you are vehemently opposed to it, he’s signed his death warrant.”

• Popcorn