Private Tales Black silver.

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Faelin K'Abveirin

Crossbowman/silver-blacksmith
Character Biography
Link
Another busy day on a busy street. Most customers steered miles away from the dark elf.
Something something something to do with the general reputation of dark elves in the west, even though Faelin came from miles away. At least the town watch gave him space, seeing how he only peddled goods in the open instead of causing trouble.

Faelin still wondered why humans preffered to live in the day, under it's wretched light. It was always so open, always so dangerous.
Nevertheless, money was to be made here and he wasn't...particularly welcome down under anymore.

His stand was a simple cloth on the floor, crosslegged he sat on it, filing some intricate rings.

Haldi scurried from one stall and seller to another, apologizing profusely for not buying anything. Most seemed not to care, but switched straight to haggling with someone else, others cursed him for several paces away.

The day was sunny, but crisp, he wiped his tingling whiskers when the reflecting shine caught his eye. A silver smith sat on the ground whittling with something in his hands, maybe rings.

He approached the dark elf shyly, trying to find the right words, but failing. "Uh, could I perhaps ask you for a favor?" he asked, adding quickly, "I'll pay of course". From his sleeve he brought a piece of paper featuring detailed drawings of ornamental dagger, which he was handing toward the merchant.

• Yay
Reactions: Faelin K'Abveirin
If the sun were not as glaring, the dark elf would have even looked up at the customer. His upper face neatly hidden by the sahde of his straw hat, he rose his voice in a rather monotone manner.
»A favour?« His voice did trail up, but after takin the drawing into his hands and giving it a thorough inspection, he then tilted his head oh so slightly up to gaze at Haldi. »You mean a commission.«

»Intriguing design, by your hand?«

Haldi beamed with excitement over receiving a compliment for his illustration, he nodded and replied. "Yes indeed, I made it after an artifact from my island of origin, but I might have taken some artistic liberties". In fact he had taken a little more than some artistic liberties. The original had been a simple silver dagger, but his design had an ornamental hilt and carvings.

He thought it was brilliant, but who knows how the elders would feel about such decorated piece of worship. "How long would it take?" He inquired, "I don't mean to pressure you, but it's the matter of life and death to deliver this piece to my homeland"

• Yay
Reactions: Faelin K'Abveirin
(sorry, got ill and lost rp mojo.)

Faelin leaned back, rolling up the plan and setting it to the side for now.
His arms crossed over, occasionally glancing at the scroll.
»A week and the knife would be done. Perhaps faster if I acquire rested forge assistants.«