LFG Banking Made Easy - The Oban Heist

Nefieslab

Alexios Marxan is wanting to make his mark in Oban but in order for his plans to all start coming together he needs two things rather quickly; money and the ability to use that money to extend his influence. This bank job would give him both and do much the same for any like-minded heist partners. Aware that bank jobs are high risk and high reward, Alexios has commissioned the creation of several masks that are enchanted with illusions to change the appearance of the wearer.

So who wants to make a big ol' score? The illusion masks can be used for the duration of the heist only - unless you want to make some lore for them they're going to be disposable in that they are designed to be like carnival masks enchanted to give party-goers a bit of a laugh by changing appearances so drastically.

1. The Prize
    • Blackmail material for Alexios
    • Cash money
    • Jewels
    • Deeds to local properties
  2. The Location
    • Oban
      • Oban Kingdom Bank Branch
  3. The Security
    1. Oban City Guard
    2. Bank Security Guards
    3. Griffin Knights (during escape)
  4. The Targets
    • Oban Kingdom Bank
      • Bank Vault
      • Safety deposit box section
      • Historic transaction records
  5. The Escape
    • In Plain Sight
      • Heist to be conducted in illusion-enchanted masks to hide identities of heist members
      • During the escape, hostages are to be released alongside a distraction, allowing the heist members to remove their disguises and mix in with the crowd to facilitate escape
  6. The Payoff
    • Blackmail material gained for Alexios
    • Cash
    • Jewels
    • Deeds to local properties

Proposed Threads;

1. Prep One - Stealing a key. The objective of this thread is to get a copy of one of the keys held by bank tellers that opens the way into the back of the bank, where the vault can be found. How we obtain said key is entirely up to us in the thread, hook, crook or flirting up a storm - whatever works.
  2. Prep Two - Gotta get that boom boom boom. There are some alchemical formulas and potions that can help us get into the vault by compromising the vault door itself. Several alchemists stock the ingredients so they can either be purchased, forced to be made for us or stolen wholesale from a nearby mining company.
  3. Heist - The Heist itself, including the entry, the getting to the vault, the stealing and the getaway all in one thread. This one is gonna be a wild ride so hold onto your hats everybody.

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
My plan for this character is to be something of a comedic relief, fool with really bad luck. I'd love to see him in this scenario, just haven't decided if he'll be on the heist team, or just a bystander/hostage/employee who keeps getting caught up in everything lol

• Yay
Reactions: Nefieslab
Sounds interesting!

So are you in... or are you IN? ;)

Better not touch my safety deposit boxes! ;)

He'll give a very competitive price for the goods within don't worry!

My plan for this character is to be something of a comedic relief, fool with really bad luck. I'd love to see him in this scenario, just haven't decided if he'll be on the heist team, or just a bystander/hostage/employee who keeps getting caught up in everything lol

I am a-okay with literally any of those XD

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One