LFG 1x1 Aspiring Entertainer - Patrons Wanted!

Anverth Kettlewhistle

Aspiring Entertainer
Hey there! It's me, your guy, Max. You may know me for my role as the unheeded voice of reason, Faurosk the Clever, or as that one guy who pipes up from time to time on the Discord. But today, I am here to present a new character to know me by.

Have you ever wanted to get in on the ground floor of something? Do you regret not investing in cryptocurrency sooner? Are you continually gripped by existential terror, rooted in the great expanses of boundless void between our galaxy's dying stars?

Well I haven't got the solutions for any of those issues!

What I do have is a young, inexperienced traveler hoping to find his place in the world. His story currently places him in the area of Vel Anir, but I would be willing to flash forwards a little while if another location is more convenient for you characters. If you'd like to check out the bio, the link is to the left of this post.

If you want a travelling companion, one-shot partner-in-crime, or just someone to regale the world with tales of your glory, feel free to inquire here, on discord, or even in my on-site DMs.