Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ]

Full color illustration of a cute demon and her party dress.
proxy.php

Full body commission of a dude incredibly suited to my personal tastes like wow. he looks shy and I really just wanna make him cry, kinda? ya know??
proxy.php

• Love
Reactions: Urchin
Sketch commission that kind of got away from me of a big game hunter for hire.
proxy.php

SFW edit of a full body pin-up commission of a SW fan character! Casual reminder that NSFW commissions are available at +30% base price~
proxy.php

Flat color commission of a nervous snake boy named Fuji asking his sweetheart to a date.
proxy.php

A basic front/back turnaround detailing the basics of a DnD druid-type character.
proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Fera
A self portrait! Ya girl finally gave herself a covid cut at home and has really been feelin' herself wit it too~
proxy.php

Waist up sketch commission that I felt needed some color to really shine through.
proxy.php

Special mass thank you to all my commissioners, repeat or otherwise, for easing the cost of this new laptop ( my last was 10+ years old lmaoo)!

Let's get back to making great stuff together ;D

I have something I'm looking for design wise. Do you mind if I send it to you via PM or would you prefer over Discord?

I have something I'm looking for design wise. Do you mind if I send it to you via PM or would you prefer over Discord?
Hello friend! Sorry if this is too late of a reply. Discord has become my preferred method of contact as it's easier to not miss messages like these on my various haunts!

• Yay
Reactions: Empyrean
Hello friend! Sorry if this is too late of a reply. Discord has become my preferred method of contact as it's easier to not miss messages like these on my various haunts!
Oooh, easy enough. You can find me at @Empyrean#4444. I also followed you on DA just to be sure.

• Yay
Reactions: Lyndis
Full body commission of a space marine, contemplating the past and her new future.
proxy.php