LFG 1x1 And moar and moar.

Aeyliea

Character Biography
Link
Still not sated. Looking for threads with new partners, with any of my characters but Rei.

Depending on who, may or may not have a specific idea in mind.

I think I'm working with one of your characters now, but always open to another adventure. Let me know.

Hiya! If you don't mind slow posting, I'm up for a thread. I posted one character (Pyx) but I can import one or two others if he's not a good match. If you have any ideas for a topic let me know... I've been reading the site lore working on some ideas, but I don't have anything solid yet.

I'm happy to jump in with multiple people also, but I can be slow to respond so I wouldn't want to hold things up if y'all are faster.

Define slow? I will go look at your character, I have a character that is not reliant on speed, maybe a couple of them :)

Can always continue seeking moar threads, because why not.

I typically only have an hour or two free in the evenings, but it varies by week. Worst case scenario is 1 post/week, but I can likely manage 2-3 at a minimum if they aren't too long or complicated.

That would be fine. I will just keep seeking moar threads. RP tradition is to overload~

Always take on more threads until you break. It is the healthy way...

I might be down for more threads (with any char) after the event!