Private Tales An eternal night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
D

Deleted member 2578

(Participants have requested permission to join. Thanks in advanced)

The castle was within Empire territory technically speaking. But they largely did not infringe on The Empire. It was a Vampire's Castle and grown some infamy since it was captured by it's current master. Vampire Lord Nosdyn was the leader of House of Skotadi. Skotadi meant fear in the Human's tongue. Nosdyn paced on the land outside of his castle that night on impulse.

He was dressed in a Lord's attire all black.

The symbols of House Skotadi, the stylized "S" was emblazoned on various parts of his garments. His weapons were a pair of custom crafted battle gauntlets made by the master blacksmith Asel.

Nosdyn was deep in thought that night. He had the tell-tale marks of a Blue Orc.

He was powerfully build of a being, he'd start his rise to power as a lowly slave miner so many years prior.

He was blind, a ceremonial red blindfold was wrapped around his head and covered both of his eyes. His other senses were augmented as a result of being blind. Lord Nosdyn often received guests and envoys to his House. Things went on in his House that would be...strange to many different people. But Vampire Lord Nosdyn did not care.

His people's ways were how it was.

Nosdyn believed in matriarchal rule. The city him and his companion Anya had established was completely an amazon style matriarch ruled society, almost amazon.

Nosdyn's own inner circle was largely comprised of powerful female concubines.

He liked it that way he preferred women in charged of things.

The wind was a little cooler that night but carried with it an unfamiliar scent...a guest was arriving. He turned to look towards the stranger...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Yay
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel
A disturbance nearby...

Vampire Lord Nosdyn carefully listened to the wind...she was a mysterious mistress at points and sometimes gave clues and lessons.

He listened to the wind, someone was firing arrows at one of the trees relatively close...someone with an alluring scent. The Vampire Lord was curious of who would be up and about at that time of night...

He maneuvered towards the source of the arrows.

He spotted Ardoin relatively near and watched the young one carefully.

Ardion perked up his head as he had heard a small rustle noise in the tree line behind him. he stops lifting his bow and places an arrow on the bridge.

Mortals had many strange customs...

He watched the heat signature of the lad. Sure enough there was a bridge relatively near to his castle.

It was upkeeped very well by Nosdyn and his people.

Nosdyn observed the boy, if he was a threat he would have already attacked. But instead, Lord Nosdyn watched with a quiet hunger.

(My bad bro i didnt wanna just have my character assume)

At that point, Nosdyn was visible. He'd hidden in the shadows for a time to watch the boy.

Nosdyn was a blue orc vampire, his body was tattooed with wild birth marks.

He wore black ceremonial robes when he left his castle showing his status of Vampire Lord.

He watched the boy carefully, his reaction.

"This is my territory young one." Nosdyn said calmly. "You are quite a skilled archer are you from around these parts?" Nosdyn asked. He was compelled to know.

The blind Vampire bowed towards the boy.

"I'm called Nosdyn." He pointed yonder, where his castle resided. "Lord of that castle."

It would be cleart hat Nosdyn was a Vampire...more important he was a Blue Orc Vampire. An extremely rare variant of Orc.

Somehow, Nosdyn knew not to attack the boy. "You're quite a skilled Archer young one."

Nosdyn walked over towards the archer, but kept a respectful distance.

"You're free to hunt on these grounds." Nosdyn explained. "My people won't bother you. I'll make sure of it. And perhaps you need a warm place to stay young one?" An invitation from a Vampire...

He proceeded to slowly walk back towards his castle.

Nosdyn liked spending some nights by himself thinking. Getting his thoughts in order...he was always a very thoughtful person.

He was taller than most people, but not tall by normal Orc standards...they were usually very tall.

Nosdyn was shorter than most Orcs, but built physically powerful.

He kept his arms folded across his chest as they walked and spoke. "i'll provide you with a room and resources in my Castle."

Nosdyn nodded as they walked and spoke.

"You must be very hungry. I can give you good nourishment the castle has some chefs. but get some rest first. here is your room." Nosdyn guided the boy to a side chamber in the personal quarters area. "You're welcome to stay."

Nosdyn's vassals stare at the Lord Vampire and his companion the entire time with curiosity. there are many souls living in the castle Nosdyn's kingdom is quite expnasive.

Nosdyn grabbed a chair and sat down near to the archer.

The room was actually quite comfortable, but there was one small detail.

Nosdyn remained in it watching the boy calmly. Were the boy to ask why he stayed quietly he would mention he was forever not able to sleep.

"I've mentally ordered some of my vassals to get food and drink for us." Nosdyn explained to the boy.

he smiled "I thank you again for your hospitality" Aridon seemed to be floating

"There's no need for thanks you just needed help so I provided it." Nosdyn was a good natured person. Soon a vassal brought adequate nourishment for Nosdyn's new guest.

Nosdyn placed the tray of food stuffs and a good deal of drink on a nearby table. The personal quarters were often used for envoys and their guests.

but this particular room would belong to Aridon for as long as he chose to stay at Nosdyn's house. "I have a grand library should you wish to see this later on."

Nosdyn nodded calmly.

The blind Vampire liked the boy...that was truth.

He would wait to show him the grand archives until the next night.

For the time being though...he wanted to get to know the archer further. "You mentioned you were a guardian of the woods. I have never heard of such a term before. Can you tell me more?"

He listened closely. "My people won't bother you when you are out hunting." He explained. "Your bow is quite elegant I have never seen craftsmanship like it." Nosdyn said.

He knew there were a few archers living with his Vassals...but he'd never seen anyone quite as skilled as Aridon.

He kept an inviting smile on his face...Nosdyn watched calmly. He liked watching.

He offered Aridon the tray of food and he grabbed his own Chalice with some drink. He liked human ale once in a while...it had a strong kick to it.

Ardion takes something off the tray taking a small bite of it. He smiled looking in Nos's direction. "Thank you, my father crafted it for me."

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578