Private Tales An eternal night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
A part of him wanted to ask...but he decided against that.

He would respect the lad's privacy.

Nosdyn considered what was being said. His interest was definitely piqued.

He could enjoy his time with the boy.

"For tonight just eat and drink." Nosdyn said calmly. "I will take you to the library tomorrow."

He listened to the boy's story. "Your father is quite skilled a crafter." He said calmly.

"A master blacksmith crafted these for me." He showed the boy his battle gauntlets. "I prefer fighting with my fists and the gauntlets amplify technique for me."

The boy told the story of the bow his father had crafted. "Most certainly!" he smiles more, wider this time. "I appreciate your kindness and shall pay it forward"

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Nosdyn nodded.

"Think nothing of it, I just noticed you were nearby in the woods and didn't want you to be by yourself when you were close to my castle." The blind Vampire said calmly.

"I am glad that we got to meet. There are so many mysteries in this world." Nosdyn said casually looking at the boy's heat signature. He had not seen anything quite like that pattern before.

It lead Nosdyn to think that there was a lot more to the boy.

"I'll be around if you need me." Nosdyn said calmly. "I'm going to be in my library in the meantime. My vassals won't bother you."

"I am making certain of that.' Nosdyn said calmly.

He looked at the boy, the bedroom would be pleasant for him...much better than sleeping on forest floors he mused.

Nosdyn left the room calmly and went to go to his library where several of his Vampire librarians awaited him. He would spend the night with them since he could not sleep.

Nosdyn nodded towards Vampire Lady Tia.

"Yes it's true. His name is Ardion." Nosdyn explained about the boy. "He's a guest and we should treat him very well." Nosdyn said calmly. "I like your dress..." He said with a sly grin.

He kissed her deeply.

Nosdyn would prepare a concubine attendant for the boy later on..

“Why thank you my lord. I had hoped you would.”

A while later, his concubine Ilia was sent, barely dressed, to the boy’s chamber. She’d see him taken care of, and make sure he enjoyed his stay.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Nosdyn took care of Lady Tia.

She'd always done right by him...

As he laid there for a while he looked at her calmly. "Life is strange especially for us sometimes, don't you think so Lady Tia?" He was wondering towards her.

As a Child of Velera, and by defacto a Child of Skotadi...Nosdyn often thought about life for their kind.

As Vampires they weren't that bad a group of people.

Sure their social habits were different and might offend many...but they took care of one another.

Nosdyn laid with Lady Tia for a while wondering about what tomorrow night's adventure would bring them all...the boy's story interested him greatly. Sending the Lady Ilia was likely a very wise idea.

• Yay
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger