LFG Allerian Escape

Tuilinn

Greetings fellow Chroniclers! I am hoping to catch the interest of one or more other players/characters for a thread in Alleria.

Brief synopsis: Pyx is outfitting a ship for trade abroad. The ship is due to depart soon, but a crime has been committed that delays their departure. Pyx doesn't want to report the crime to the Allerian authorities because the smugglers involved are powerful and well-connected. Instead, he and some of his crew have scraped some cash together to hire one or more sellswords to help retrieve what was taken. Unfortunately the payment isn't much, so the person(s) hired must be willing to take a risk to help out a worthy cause.

My goal with this thread is to start setting up Pyx's larger plot arc. Your character can make friends and get caught up in Pyx's story or just interact a bit and bash some smuggler heads together, as you like. I have a few twists in mind that should keep things interesting.

Characters who aren't fighters can potentially join too - let me know what character you'd like to play, and I'll see if I can think of a way to incorporate them.

The estimated duration of this thread is actually pretty short, but there's potential for the tale to continue if you'd like to travel abroad the ship. FYI, I sometimes post a bit slowly due to general IRL busy-ness.

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Always willing to supply some deadly ink and some moments of levity. Let me know if you want me in, or not.

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Hello hello! I have not forgotten you all... I am slowly mulling over plot ideas. Once I get my thoughts together I'll post an intro. Thanks for your patience!

I’m a bit full in RPs right now, but as soon as one thread closes I’ll join!

Thanks! I've decided to let everyone join, so we'll have 7 participants in addition to Pyx. If this is too chaotic for anyone, just let me know and I'll owe you a one-on-one later. Here is the complete list for reference: Smiling One, Son Min Kyung, Ynsidia, Huang Tien, Isaias Kildare, Lectrix, and Oliver Rose.

Stipulations: Logistically our characters will need to divide into groups, and Pyx will not be directly interacting with everyone throughout the entire thread as much as I would like. To compensate for this I'll have at least one major NPC involved, and in general I'll try to spread myself out as much as possible.

Also, I expect I will need to make some DM posts to maintain continuity and plot progression. No one will be auto'd or injured without permission, but y'all might be steered a bit.

Feel free to post questions/discussion points that pertain to the group here. Go ahead and post in the active topic when you're ready.

Hi all, the second post is up! Sorry for the delay, I can be slow to post when I have a busy work week. All of you are still welcome to join if you haven't already!