Private Tales Air Currents

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
The tangle of limbs was heavy until they crashed into the water. Both were forced to let go as they accepted their fates of being dunked again.

Fynaurie actually preferred being submersed. It was being in the air that chilled her skin whenever a breeze hit. But she had expected to go down too and was hit by a rush of water right up the nose.

Coming up second, Fynaurie enjoyed the view on the way but came up spluttering and laughing.

Back at the Dragoon barracks, life could be casual and carefree. Here, Fynaurie wasn't certain if she was misreading the situation. It would be an awkward flight back.

"I surrender?" She offered with a hopeful look in her eyes. She started deliberately backing towards the rocks at the far side of the stream, holding a hand out towards Ceri.

Cerridwen was still laughing and coughing when Fyn offered up her surrender. She watched the Dragoon back towards the rocks with a small smirk curving her lips. She would not allow this surrender...no...she would trap Fyn and make her regret ever threatening the healer.

The redhead followed her until Fyn's back hit the big rock. Cerridwen took the woman's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"If I accept your surrender...what is my prize for besting you?" She knew what she wanted her prize to be but she wasn't sure if she was misreading the situation as well.

• Yay
Reactions: Fynaurie