Private Tales A Wild Moon Indeed

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
The blow sent a jolt of pain coursing through her arm and she cursed as she gathered herself retailiation.

It didn't come though. The man looked...pleased. That was not something she was used to seeing after someone just got punched.

The cheer around the cabin made her flinch. She was so confused right now and she just wanted to go home. She wanted to pretend that the last few weeks had been a nightmare. Her fiancé was still alive, her parents were still alive, everyone she had killed were still alive...this was all a nightmare.

"I think you've earned a bit of an explanation for that little love-tap, little bitch. Go ahead, you've got one question, ask away."

One question. Brielle had to make it count in order to find anything out. The options went through her head but she was not going to ask something meaningless like who are you or what do you want with me.

"What the fuck is happening to me?"

The blow sent a jolt of pain coursing through her arm and she cursed as she gathered herself for retaliation.

It didn't come though. The man looked...pleased. That was not something she was used to seeing after someone just got punched.

The cheer around the cabin made her flinch. She was so confused right now and she just wanted to go home. She wanted to pretend that the last few weeks had been a nightmare. Her fiancé was still alive, her parents were still alive, everyone she had killed were still alive...this was all a nightmare.

One question. Brielle had to make it count in order to find anything out. The options went through her head but she was not going to ask something meaningless like who are you or what do you want with me.

"What the fuck is happening to me?"
"You're a werewolf, sweetie. Just like us."
He stated this matter-of-factly before brushing past it.
She'd used up her question.

"And, because one of my pack was responsible for your unfortunate state, it's now our responsibility to draft you into our pack and keep you from bringing unwanted attention on all of us."
He spoke as he walked around the circle that his pack had once again formed around them.

"You know what that means, right?"
He turned to look at her again with that same roguish smirk.
"It means that you're our bitch for the foreseeable future, like it or not... Or rather, my Bitch."

"You're a werewolf, sweetie. Just like us."

No no no no no no. That was impossible. Werewolves didn't exist.

It was impossible.

Brielle looked like she was going to throw up. She was pretty sure she was going to throw up.

"And, because one of my pack was responsible for your unfortunate state, it's now our responsibility to draft you into our pack and keep you from bringing unwanted attention on all of us."

One of my pack was responsible...

Brielle looked around the room with sudden terror replacing the look of sickness. Was he here? Was the man who murdered her fiancé and did this to her in this room?

Her breathing started to speed up as her heart started to beat faster.

"You know what that means, right?"
He turned to look at her again with that same roguish smirk.
"It means that you're our bitch for the foreseeable future, like it or not... Or rather, my Bitch."

The leaders comment made her want to punch him again but she was too busy backing up towards the door. She needed to get away. She needed to go. She couldn't stay here.

She backed into the bare chest of another member of the pack that casually stepped to block the doorway.
He leered down at the smaller woman.

Marcus didn't seem to pay attention to her futile attempt to escape.

He glanced out the window.
"Oh, look at the time! If we leave now we can make it back to camp after nightfall."
The pack took the suggestion as an order and they all stood up and started taking their pants off.
Marcus included, dropped drawers right in front of Brielle before brushing past her to walk outside, tossing his pair of trousers to the one with the backpack.

Man and woman followed suit, crowding Brielle out with them.

The hard chest she hit was not the wall or the door but she didn't say anything as she just stepped forward again. She just wanted to be left alone or for someone to kill her. She hated herself and she hated every single person in her cabin right now.

"Oh, look at the time! If we leave now we can make it back to camp after nightfall."

The pack members all started to move and she watched them curiously until the started pulling off their pants. She looked down to avert her eyes from the naked men and women who were all around her now. This was not something she was accustomed to! She had only ever seen her fiancé naked and this was a lot of skin.

Unfortunately, she was herded out the door of the cabin with the naked people and she tried to get out of the throng.

Once outside they all began to change before her eyes. It wasn't a slow transformation, but each of them rapidly began to shift into their quadrupedal wolf forms, wolves roughly as big as horses.
It became quickly apparent that this is why they stripped down to avoid destroying the trousers they brought with them.

Marcus transformed first, his red hair covering his body like fur and his bone structure rearranging itself into its new form.
Marcus then shifted to his bipedal form and walked towards Brielle, not in a menacing way, but he clearly had plans for her.

Brielle watched in awe as the naked humans in front of her became giant wolves. She remembered seeing them in her nightmare that she was now suspecting was no nightmare.

She was not sure which scared her more. Reality or nightmare...or the mix of the two.

All of it fascinated her as well. It was currently extremely confusing in her mind.

Marcus walked towards her on two legs and she was sure that she was losing it. She had to be. This was too much. She did not mean to but she shied away from him.

Last edited:
Right as she shied away he quickly moved forward and caught her around the waist.
He then picked her up and put her on his back where she could grab hold of his mane.

He then shifted back onto all fours, made sure she was holding on. Then with a barked signal the wolves trotted into the forest.

They started out slow and once again Marcus took the rear of the pack.
Then they slowly started picking up the pace.

The newest werewolf squeaked when Markus picked her up. She did not like it. She did not like being grabbed or held in the first place especially when she did not know or like the person.

Brielle thought about jumping off his back but they were moving to fast now and she knew that she wouldn't get very far. This whole thing was extremely frustrating and scary and new.

She did not like it.

Brielle held on to Markus as they ran and kept her mouth shut. She would continue her struggle later. It was nice to rest for a little bit.

Once he knew she wouldn't fall the pack broke into a run, jumping fallen logs, streams and ravines as they made their way through the forest.

Marcus did his best to avoid low hanging branches, but she'd just have to lay flat to dodge most of them.

It would take most of the day traveling like this, and the pack showed no signs of slowing down or stopping for a break.

Brielle hated to admit that she had gotten comfortable and almost fell asleep a couple times. Almost.

The pack did not take any breaks and she was starting to get uncomfortable from sitting for so long.

The sun was starting to go down and Brielle could feel anxiety coming over her. She knew what night meant. She had the urge to run away from this group and go back into seclusion.

The pack kept up the pace, nothing challenged them as they traveled and the sun had just disappeared behind the mountains by the time they reached their destination.
They were deeper in the Spine and had left the forest to traverse through a maze of canyons.

They traveled in single file, taking seemingly random turns through side crags and caves. Doubling back a couple times to throw off any pursuit.

Finally they came out into a large wide area that provided a natural mountain spring.
Many tents were situated around the ground fed pool and several people were there around campfires, the smell of savory stew wafted on the air and as the wolves filed into the camp they transformed back into their human forms and called out to the camp, greeting friends as they pulled their trousers back on.

Marcus transformed last after letting Brielle climb off his back.
He stood beside her naked for a moment before someone tossed him some trousers and he pulled them on.
"Welcome to the wolf den."

She looked around the area that Markus called the wolf den and frowned. She had really enjoyed sleeping on a bed lately. She supposed that once she got away from them again, she could return to her cabin.

If she got away from them again.

Brielle didn't say anything to the naked man that was (thankfully) putting on pants. She had seen too much skin today as it was. She had actually never seen that much skin in her entire life.

"I wish I could say that I am excited..."

Her tone was dry and it was apparent that she was the furthest thing from excited or happy.

He smirked at her reply, “You’ll get used to it, and once you have control over your other half you might come to thank us someday.”
He looked up at the darkening sky.
“Won’t be long before she comes out to play. Maybe you have time to eat something before your transformation.”

He grabbed her by the arm and led her to the camp. Some of the hunting party had gone to their tents and gotten dressed in actual clothes, but others remained in their trousers.
There were a few elderly people here, some less rough looking women and even a few kids running around. They had prepared the meal for the returning hunters.
They looked like a regular tribe.

Marcus led Brielle to one of the cooking fires, scooped some up in a wooden bowl and handed it to her before filling up a bowl for himself. He then led her over to a low log and sat her down before sitting close beside her. A child brought them wooden utensils.

“Eat up, I’d say you have about thirty minutes.”

“You’ll get used to it, and once you have control over your other half you might come to thank us someday.”
He looked up at the darkening sky.
“Won’t be long before she comes out to play. Maybe you have time to eat something before your transformation.”

Brielle did not want to get used to it. She did not want to be here. She wanted nothing to do with any of them. Absolutely nothing. She wish, not for the first time, that she had died with Johan that night. Her parents would still be alive and the innocent lives she had taken that she did not even remember would still be alive as well.

She was a monster. Completely and totally.

And now...she was surrounded by more monsters.

“Eat up, I’d say you have about thirty minutes.”

"I'm not hungry," Brielle said as she scooted away from Markus.

It wasn't a lie. She had no appetite even after not eating anything all day. She knew she needed to eat something though or she would starve to death. Would that really be so bad?

"Is...is the person who did this to me here?"

Her voice was so quiet as she asked. Fear and anxiety raising in her.

Brielle did not want to get used to it. She did not want to be here. She wanted nothing to do with any of them. Absolutely nothing. She wish, not for the first time, that she had died with Johan that night. Her parents would still be alive and the innocent lives she had taken that she did not even remember would still be alive as well.

She was a monster. Completely and totally.

And now...she was surrounded by more monsters.
"I'm not hungry," Brielle said as she scooted away from Markus.

It wasn't a lie. She had no appetite even after not eating anything all day. She knew she needed to eat something though or she would starve to death. Would that really be so bad?
He shrugged and grabbed her around the waist, practically depositing her in his lap.
He then took a spoonful of soup with venison on it. He slurped a little as he ate.

"Is...is the person who did this to me here?"

Her voice was so quiet as she asked. Fear and anxiety raising in her.
He glanced down at her with a malicious smirk.
“Such an entitled little bitch. You think you can just get everything you want without working for it?”
He pointed her attention to her bowl of soup before taking another bite of his.

She tried to get away from Markus but he was holding her in place.

She growled at him. She hated him. She hated this place.

“Such an entitled little bitch. You think you can just get everything you want without working for it?”

He wanted to call her entitled little bitch? Fine.

Brielle looked down at the bowl but did not move to take a bite.

She would be obstinate at every single term until he either let her go or killed her.

He seemed disaffected by her obstinate refusal to eat.
Her wolf form will drive her on instinct and force her to eat until she learns to control the beast. And that could take a few months… a year? Depends on if her strength isn’t just obstinacy and stubbornness.

He finished his bowl of food at set it aside, taking her bowl from her and eating her portion as well.

He looked at the sky and the darkness had deepened. The hour was close at hand. He stood up and pulled her with him. Walking her through the camp where several pack members broke away from their camp fires and followed them to the edge of the mountain spring where it was pooling.

Marcus stopped at the edge of the water and moved her in front of himself. Some of the pack waded into the water to form a circle.
“Alright, strip down, unless you want to parade around commando in the morning.”
Once again they all stripped in front of her, so they didn’t destroy their clothes when they transformed.
Marcus smiled at her, obviously he was going to enjoy the show now or later depending on whether she chose to strip.

Brielle was really getting tired of being drug around by this asshole.

“Alright, strip down, unless you want to parade around commando in the morning.”

She was also really tired of everyone getting undressed. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Markus. She hated that she was about to give in because she knew he would make sure her other clothing disappeared.

Brielle growled again and started to undress. She was slender with not very much muscle since she had not had a life that involved a lot of manual labor. She stood awkwardly in front of Markus and his pack. She had never been naked in front of anyone besides her fiancé either.

This was terrible and embarrassing.

He wasn't discreet about watching her strip down.
He crossed his arms across his chest and leaned back slightly to get a full view of her nakedness.
"Damn, you don't disappoint. Your clothes leave a lot to the imagination but... Damn, I have a good imagination."
Marcus wasn't the only one staring, and he also wasn't the only one to have a slight "reaction" to her uncovered beauty.

"Well, might as well get introductions out of the way while we wait. As fun as it has been calling you Little Bitch, I might as well actually know your name since we'll be getting to know each other. As I've said, my name is Marcus, and these rogues are my pack, we're called the Phase Pack. And you are?"

"Damn, you don't disappoint. Your clothes leave a lot to the imagination but... Damn, I have a good imagination."

Brielle's lip curled in disgust. She absolutely hated him.

"You are a disgusting pig!" She yelled at him and she tried to make herself smaller. She did not want them to look at her.

"Well, might as well get introductions out of the way while we wait. As fun as it has been calling you Little Bitch, I might as well actually know your name since we'll be getting to know each other. As I've said, my name is Marcus, and these rogues are my pack, we're called the Phase Pack. And you are?"

"Brielle," she said just loud enough for the gathered pack to hear her.

Brielle's lip curled in disgust. She absolutely hated him.

"You are a disgusting pig!" She yelled at him and she tried to make herself smaller. She did not want them to look at her.
"Aww, shucks!"
He said, pretending to get a little flustered as if she just gave him a compliment.
"I certainly aim to please."
He wanted to cop a feel, but figured that'd be pushing his luck a little much.

"Brielle," she said just loud enough for the gathered pack to hear her.
"Brielle, that's almost as pretty as Little Bitch."
He laughed.
"Well, miss or missus Brielle. I can tell you are going to fit right in around here!"
This earned a bit of a hedonistic chuckle from the other wolves as he suggested exactly how she'd be "fitting in".

"Well, now that we got your name, why don't you tell us what brought you to living all alone up near the Spine? Don't you know bandits live up here?"
This drew another round of chuckles at her expense.

"Brielle, that's almost as pretty as Little Bitch."
He laughed.
"Well, miss or missus Brielle. I can tell you are going to fit right in around here!"

Brielle would not be fitting in with anyone here. She wouldn't be here long enough for that anyways.

"Well, now that we got your name, why don't you tell us what brought you to living all alone up near the Spine? Don't you know bandits live up here?"

Before she could bite back a response, she lurched forward as pain ripped through her.

When Brielle had stood naked, a large brown wolf stood in her spot.

She looked around at the group that was around her then took off towards the direction they had come from into the camp earlier in the evening. She ran as fast as her four legs would carry her. The only thing on her mind was to escape. Escape then eat. Escape then eat.

• Devil
Reactions: Markus Xentai
Markus and his pack mates were waiting for this.
As soon as she began transforming they also turned, and when she ran the circle closed in, just barely missing her when they tried to tackle her down.

They followed hot on her heels with Markus in the lead, they rushed through the camp and people took cover and did their best to stay out of the way.

Once she made the maze the pack split up. Four climbing the canyon walls and four following her.
It was difficult to do an all out sprint in the confined passageway for both the pursued and the pursuers, but the pursuers knew the maze better than the she-wolf.
The wolves up top jumped from canyon to canyon, tracking her and making sure she didn't escape the maze by climbing over it.

The maze quickly caused Brielle to get lost and frustrated. She could hear the others closing in on her and there was nothing she could do.

Maybe if she made it abundantly clear that she did not want to be here, they would end her life. She didn’t like the leers of the pack or of their leader.

She also realized in that instance that she had more thoughts in her mind than she usually did. Usually she wanted to kill everything but now she was upset at the others. Did strong emotions override her wolf ones? She was curious if she would actually remember this in the morning.