Private Tales A Wild Moon Indeed

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Markus Xentai

Pack Leader
Character Biography
Link
A bright moon shone bright above the forested foothills of The Spine, shining almost as brightly as the sun as it cast its silver beams down to filter through the trees to land in patches on the forest floor.

The sky was clear, not a cloud in the sky so the temperature up in the mountains dropped dramatically and quickly since the sunset several hours ago.
The Phase Pack didn't rely on the moon, but it was there and every one of them felt the power of the moon giving them a massive boost to their power.

An accident had occurred during a raid... One of the betas bit a woman but failed to kill her, inadvertently creating another creature of the moon without permission of the Alpha.
That beta had been punished accordingly, now the Phase Pack had to track down their rogue wolf and bring her into the fold, take responsibility for spreading the blessing of the moon to another inadvertently.

They had found her scent, days ago they had found where she had made her den, now they've been tracking her rampage through the pine forest and were at last closing in.
Marcus, the Alpha of the Phase Wolves, would have to face this rogue and assert his dominance to stop her rampage.
He licked his nose, whetting it so that he could feel the direction of the wind.
The breeze blew her scent to his nose, but most importantly it blew his scent and that of his pack away from her... She won't know she's surrounded until the net was closed around her.

The red furred wolf waited until his pack was in position before silently slinking forward to tighten the noose and face this she-wolf.

Brielle had transformed that evening much to her dismay and she had only had one thing on her mind...

Ripping some poor innocent human or animal to shreds.

The brown wolf that had been Brielle bounded out of the cabin she had been squatting in and tore off into the darkness of the woods. The moon was shaded by the canopy of trees making it even darker than it already was.

Brielle was completely unaware of her surroundings as she laid on her stomach eating a doe. Well...eating was generous...she was pulling fur and flesh from the corpse and there was blood everywhere. The amount of meat that was actually making into her mouth was minimal.

There was nothing about this new life that Brielle liked and she had tried to throw herself off a cliff a few times. The damn accelerated healing had kept her from actually dying so she was stuck and miserable and murderous.

Marcus spotted her in the clearing tearing at her kill. He smelled it long before he saw it. She was brutalizing that pitiful carcass without a care, she'd torn apart it's intestines and the resulting smell was more than strong enough to overpower her untrained senses.

She was like a pup, no discipline or training.
She had no idea how to even eat a deer, a fairly straightforward concept.
He licked his furry lips, he wondered if she was a looker as a human...

On Marcus's silent command the wolves suddenly appeared around Brielle, quickly appearing and cutting off all avenues of escape.
Marcus himself appeared, standing on his hind legs as he approached the feral creature.

The Phase Pack didn't snarl or bare their teeth, but simply focused on keeping their prey in the middle of the circle with their Alpha slowly approaching her.

Brielle growled as she watched the wolf approach. This was her kill. Hers. Her lips peeled back to reveal sharp teeth covered in blood and pieces of sinew. She started to back up as the wolf stood on his hind legs and her instincts told her that wolves did not do that. She whirled around to run and came up short as she was met with the glowing eyes of more wolves.

Fuck.

There was one mode that Brielle had in this strange form that she hated. Fight. The flight had been cut off so now she had to fight.

She turned back to the one on his hind legs and started to run towards him with her teeth bared.

Standing on his hind legs he was exposing his throat and belly to the she-wolf, and she was taking the bait and going for blood.

Shock and awe was key to this next tactic.
Formally exposing himself he suddenly dropped down right before she reached him.
He immediately threw his head forward and roared like a massive lion right in her face!
His hackles rose making him appear twice as large as he immediately barked and snapped in a vicious display of ferocity in hopes to stop her in her tracks.

If not, he would take her attack head on and fight her to submission.

Brielle (not being in control of her wolf mind) realized that this was bad but she wasn’t going down without a fight. Even as her hackles rose in response to his barking and snapping, she continued on to plow into him.

He was a lot sturdier than she was expecting and he didn’t seem to move much (or at all) when she collided. Her teeth were aimed at his throat as she (stupidly) continued her attack.

Apparently she was too frenzied to acknowledge his aggression. She went for the throat but here's the thing about werewolves... They often can use their paws as hands.

He caught her muzzle in his claws and clamped her jaws shut as she bowled into him. He staggered from her weight but stayed firm as his claws skidded through the soft dirt a short ways.
He pushed her head down and brought his other claw down on the back of her neck, grabbing the loose skin and pulling upwards, like a how a wolf would carry their pups in their teeth. It normally had a pacifying effect.

For added measure, he barked at her in almost a reprimanding fashion, before giving her snout a firm whack from his paw, as if saying "bad dog".
But he was watchful of her claws in case she thought to use them.

Her teeth never tasted fur or blood as her snout was unceremoniously clamped down. She tried to struggle back but then he was holding the scruff of her neck. She let out a growl even though it did not sound vicious in the slightest.

His bark just caused more struggling and growling until he booped her nose.

Brielle just stared at him in wolf confusion as she finally settled down.

He set her down, letting go of her scruff.
He didn't lower his head but continued to look her in the eyes from the superior position, staring her down until she relented.
Just a bitch in need of an alpha to show her who's boss.

The other wolves sat or stood, watching and waiting for the interaction to go one way or the other.

Since Brielle knew nothing about wolf packs or werewolves, she did not recognize the effect he was having on her. She whimpered and very slowly laid down on her stomach. She looked like a dog who was about to roll over and get a treat. Neither was about to happen here though.

She barked once as if asking him what he wanted even as his steely gaze held her firmly in place. She wanted nothing more than to run back to her cabin and lock the door but she knew that was not going to happen. Especially not now with her swift loss to the stranger.

Since Brielle knew nothing about wolf packs or werewolves, she did not recognize the effect he was having on her. She whimpered and very slowly laid down on her stomach. She looked like a dog who was about to roll over and get a treat. Neither was about to happen here though.

She barked once as if asking him what he wanted even as his steely gaze held her firmly in place. She wanted nothing more than to run back to her cabin and lock the door but she knew that was not going to happen. Especially not now with her swift loss to the stranger.
He stood over her for a moment, making sure she was properly cowed before nodding to his pack.
A few moved forward and grabbed the carcass she’d been butchering.

They tore at it until they had efficiently stripped it of flesh, separating the flesh, bones, hide and guts.
A black furred wolf picked up a bloody haunch of meat and brought it to the she-wolf, placing the meat in front of her and walking away.
Marcus looked at the meat, then back at her, woofing softly indicating that she can eat.

Once she did so the pack would gather up the rest of the deer and they would all turn in the direction of her cabin and start walking.
Marcus staying in the back of the pack to make sure she followed.

The brown wolf did not move as she heard the wrestling behind her. She found that she couldn't move and it confused her greatly.

A chunk of meat was dropped in front of her and she looked up at the red wolf. It was clear that he meant for her to eat and she quickly tore into it with only a little hesitation. Once she was done eating, she looked up at the red wolf. She was starting to figure out that he was the leader of this little pack.

Brielle was finally able to stand again and she slouched after the other wolves with her head down. She had that guilty dog look as she walked towards her cabin.

• Aww
Reactions: Markus Xentai
Marcus followed her as they all made there way to her cabin.
He was confident that she has submitted to his authority as a wolf, next will be taming the poor woman who likely had no awareness of what she was and what she was becoming every night.

They arrived at her cabin and immediately started making themselves at home. They left her kill by her front door and settled in to wait for daybreak.
The Phase Pack could transform at will, but it would be unwise to do so until the untrained pup transformed first.

Marcus went into the cabin where the she-wolf had been squatting and made himself comfortable on the floor, keeping a close eye on the new bitch in his pack.

Brielle watched the wolves settled into her borrowed home. She just looked around before slouching off to the one bedroom in the cabin. The wolf jumped onto the bed and curled up to sleep. She was exhausted and soon found herself in the sea of blackness where life almost seemed normal.

When she awoke, it was light outside and she was human again. She let out a low sigh of relief as she looked down at her naked body. She remembered bits and pieces from the previous night but it was not enough for her to piece together what was real and what was dream. It had gotten better though. When she first turned, she would wake up with no memory at all.

She crawled out of bed and walked slowly over to the bedroom door. She opened it, gasped, and closed it again. She leaned against the door hoping that her weight would stop the intrusion or at least make them disappear. Was she still dreaming? No, she needed to go. She had to leave.

Brielle was quick to grab some of her clothes and pull on her boots. She struggled to open the window so she could climb out run. She certainly thought it was a good idea as she climbed out the window and started to move away from the cabin with her pack on back.

• Devil
The night passed peacefully and in the morning the gang was up early.
They transformed back into their human forms and one of the gang that carried a pack on his back the whole way provided trousers for everyone, even the females.

Since many of them already ate their fill the night before and the days they spent tracking down the she-wolf there was no efforts to fix a breakfast or anything.

Marcus was waiting in the main of the house in only a pair of trousers when his senses detected her movements behind the door, and he caught her surprised face when she opened the door and shut it again.
He could still hear her moving around and chuckled to himself, she's certainly a feisty one.

He went outside and circled around the house in time to see her squeezing her generous ass out the window.
He watched quietly as she collected herself and made to strike out into the woods.

She was feisty, and he was feeling frisky today.
He grinned to himself as he slipped quietly into the forest and trailed her for a short ways.
When he thought she'd gone far enough he stealthily got ahead of her and suddenly stepped out from behind a tree, cutting her off from her intended route.

He had a cocky smirk on his face as he folded his arms across his ginger haired chest and leaned his shoulder against the tree.
"Good morning beautiful. Fancy a late morning jog? Because you surely weren't trying to run away, were you?"

He looked her up and down and gave a low whistle, obviously taking in her "assets", "Even more beautiful without fur on..."

"Good morning beautiful. Fancy a late morning jog? Because you surely weren't trying to run away, were you?"

He looked her up and down and gave a low whistle, obviously taking in her "assets", "Even more beautiful without fur on..."

Brielle sneered at the redhead and knew immediately that he was the red wolf from her dream that she knew what not a dream now. He was crass and she already did not like him. Why was he here? What did he want? How did he survive his encounter with her?

"I was trying to run away and I would appreciate it if you let me," she said as she made to move past him. "I don't know who you are and I really do not need to be around people right now."

"Please...I don't want to hurt you..."
There was a pleading in her voice.

Brielle sneered at the redhead and knew immediately that he was the red wolf from her dream that she knew what not a dream now. He was crass and she already did not like him. Why was he here? What did he want? How did he survive his encounter with her?

"I was trying to run away and I would appreciate it if you let me," she said as she made to move past him. "I don't know who you are and I really do not need to be around people right now."

"Please...I don't want to hurt you..."
There was a pleading in her voice.
His smirk only grew wider as he stepped out in front of her, blocking her path again.
"Bitch, the way you are now? You couldn't hurt me if you wanted to."

He stepped forward, getting right up in her face and in her personal space so she would back up, and he would keep backing her up till her back hit a tree and he put his hands on the trunk on either side of her.
"And I happen to know for a fact that being alone is definitely not what you need right now."
He put his index finger under her chin and tilted her face up to look at him, his own face mere inches from her.

"And besides, you really don't have a choice anymore, little bitch. So either you come back quietly, or I put you over my shoulder and carry you back."
The way he called her bitch... If it weren't a normally derogatory term one might have thought he called her by a nickname, or some endearing pet name.
Like every time he said it, he was really saying "My bitch", or , "My little bitch".

"Bitch, the way you are now? You couldn't hurt me if you wanted to."

Before she could bark something back at him, he was forcing her to back up. She was planning on turning in running but her back hit the tree before she could. She was pinned here.

"And I happen to know for a fact that being alone is definitely not what you need right now."

Brielle looked into his eyes and wondered what he knew…how he knew.

"And besides, you really don't have a choice anymore, little bitch. So either you come back quietly, or I put you over my shoulder and carry you back."

He enjoyed calling her a bitch and she had no idea why. She was not liking it though.

“Stop calling me bitch and please leave. I belong up here alone. I’m a murderer…”

The plea was still in her voice as she held his gaze. She needed him and his friends to go so she could continue her miserable existence here.

“Why are you even here?” Brielle finally asked the question she should’ve asked in the first place.

Before she could bark something back at him, he was forcing her to back up. She was planning on turning in running but her back hit the tree before she could. She was pinned here.

Brielle looked into his eyes and wondered what he knew…how he knew.

He enjoyed calling her a bitch and she had no idea why. She was not liking it though.

“Stop calling me bitch and please leave. I belong up here alone. I’m a murderer…”
He raised an eyebrow at her, "Murderer, eh? You'll fit right in with us, bitch. Just a band of cutthroats, cutpurses, rogues and thieves."
He responded, ignoring her request for him to stop calling her a bitch.

The plea was still in her voice as she held his gaze. She needed him and his friends to go so she could continue her miserable existence here.

“Why are you even here?” Brielle finally asked the question she should’ve asked in the first place.
He released her chin but kept his hands on the tree.
He wasn't holding her except by his presence, she could easily duck under an arm if she thought he didn't expect her to try that.

"Why are we here? For you of course!"
He chuckled.
"Should I take that as a "You're going to have to carry me over your shoulder, mister Marcus, because I won't come back willingly or without resistance."?"
He raised his voice to falsetto to imitate a shrill ladies voice as he scripted out her unspoken objection.

"Why are we here? For you of course!"
He chuckled.
"Should I take that as a "You're going to have to carry me over your shoulder, mister Marcus, because I won't come back willingly or without resistance."?"

Brielle stared at him and it was her turn to raise a brow. That was possibly the worst imitation of a woman she had ever heard.

“Listen,” she started. She found herself paying attention to the pitch of her voice now. No, she didn’t sound like that. He was just a dick.

“I do not plan to go with you anywhere. I do not know you and I do not trust you. You just admitted you were a band of cutthroats and thieves,” she said in a matter of fact tone. “Just take whatever you want and go. Please you have to leave. I don’t remember what I do at night but it’s not good so you have plenty of time to go before then.”

Brielle found that she was rambling now and she really just needed to shut up but she couldn’t. She hoped if she talked enough, he would get annoyed, rob her, and leave.

Brielle stared at him and it was her turn to raise a brow. That was possibly the worst imitation of a woman she had ever heard.

“Listen,” she started. She found herself paying attention to the pitch of her voice now. No, she didn’t sound like that. He was just a dick.

“I do not plan to go with you anywhere. I do not know you and I do not trust you. You just admitted you were a band of cutthroats and thieves,” she said in a matter of fact tone. “Just take whatever you want and go. Please you have to leave. I don’t remember what I do at night but it’s not good so you have plenty of time to go before then.”

Brielle found that she was rambling now and she really just needed to shut up but she couldn’t. She hoped if she talked enough, he would get annoyed, rob her, and leave.
He shook his head, licked his lips, then shrugged with a down turning of his mouth.
"Well, I can tell that I'm going to enjoy this a lot more than you."
With a mischievous grin he ducked down, put his arms around her hips and lifted her over his shoulder.

His hand was definitely where it wasn't supposed to be, but he didn't seem to have any intentions of moving it as he hefted her with a little "hup" and started carrying her back to the cabin at a light jog.

"Just for the record, you did say to take what I wanted!"
He called back to her with a laugh.
Even with her on his shoulder he easily vaulted clear over a fallen forest giant and kept running at an even pace without getting winded or showing signs of fatigue.
"Or maybe you weren't listening when I said we came all this way up here for you? We're a band of brigands, but we take responsibility for when we fuck up."

"Well, I can tell that I'm going to enjoy this a lot more than you."

Brielle growled as he bent down and picked her up. She was trying to kick him as he started to move again.

"Just for the record, you did say to take what I wanted!"
He called back to her with a laugh.
Even with her on his shoulder he easily vaulted clear over a fallen forest giant and kept running at an even pace without getting winded or showing signs of fatigue.
"Or maybe you weren't listening when I said we came all this way up here for you? We're a band of brigands, but we take responsibility for when we fuck up."

She continued to struggle but it was really no use. He was stronger than her and she was tired. She was always tired nowadays. It felt like she could never get enough sleep even though she woke up in her bed every morning.

“Put me down!” She yelled at him.

Fuck up? What fuck up? She didn’t even know these people so how could there be a fuck up?

Then it all clicked. They were here to get her because her dreams weren’t dreams. She turned into a monster every night and they knew why.

Brielle stopped struggling as a new sense of dread fell over her.

What was she?!

Brielle growled as he bent down and picked her up. She was trying to kick him as he started to move again.

She continued to struggle but it was really no use. He was stronger than her and she was tired. She was always tired nowadays. It felt like she could never get enough sleep even though she woke up in her bed every morning.

“Put me down!” She yelled at him.
She requested, there was a stream and he was really tempted... But he decided against it and kept going.
Fuck up? What fuck up? She didn’t even know these people so how could there be a fuck up?

Then it all clicked. They were here to get her because her dreams weren’t dreams. She turned into a monster every night and they knew why.

Brielle stopped struggling as a new sense of dread fell over her.

What was she?!
He arrived back at the cabin where the pack was waiting.
"Look what I found sneaking off, lads!"
He general chorus of chuckling was his response as he reluctantly removed his hand from her ass and set her down in her feet with the band of shirtless brigands all around her.

"Welcome to the Phase Pack, little bitch! Or Phase Bandits, or the Phase Gang if you prefer! You might have heard of us in your little backwater village, or maybe not. A well known band of lawbreakers is a shortlived one after all!"
Everyone was all smiles as they regarded the newest bitch.
"Everyone. This here is Little Bitch, sometimes she goes by Murdering Bitch. And she thinks we should leave her all alone up here!"
He tapped the side of his nose with a forefinger.
"For our own good of course, even though we're a band of brigands she says she doesn't want us to get hurt! Such a kind heart she's got, right?"

This was answered by a little more boisterous chorus of laughter from the carefree gang.

Brielle glared at the man as he set her down. She looked at the rest of the group that had made her cabin their home for now and tried to back up against the wall.

She didn’t belong here.

The condescending way the man spoke reminded her that she was nothing. She hated him.

She, in spite of her best intentions, turned and pulled her fist back to strike him in the face.

• Wonder
Marcus was laughing with his comrades and not paying close attention to Brielle's actions.
So when her fist connected with his jaw he was in shock for a moment.

The blow was like punching a tree, but he staggered a few steps before he could recover from the surprise.

He looked at her with something a little different behind his eyes now... A sort of... Respect?
"Damn, not a bad for a pup Bitch."
He rubbed his jaw for a moment before his smile returned.
"Looks like the pup's got a feisty streak in her!"
A short cheer went up from the pack, everyone seemed duly impressed with her boldness.

Marcus approached her and batted aside any further attacks so he could get in close and dramatic.
"I think you've earned a bit of an explanation for that little love-tap, little bitch. Go ahead, you've got one question, ask away."