LFG A Traveling Dignitary

Dao Maho

Sorcerer Ambassador
Character Biography
Link
Hey guys!
Wanting to introduce my character to RP!

The idea I have is a basic wilderness scene. An ornate carriage with only a light guard, carrying and managed by Easterlings, on the beginning of the long road to the city of Alliria. The roads hold many dangers and these are foreigners with only a basic knowledge of the continent of Arethil. The noble daughter of an Eastern dignitary is traveling to see the world and carve out her place in it.

That's what I've got so far. Ideas are more than welcome!

Hey there! I would be down to join up with you! I think the idea is awesome and if you want we could include some stuff into the story so we can make this a full-blown arc :D

My character is in a self-exile but I think I will just have to write that he came back for some particular reason haha.

Awesome! Whatever will work for your character!
The guards around the carriage are rather inadequate, but very efficient and loyal in their duties. They'll do their jobs and die trying, but the carriage needs a real protector for if (when) bandits come out to rob the treasures of an eastern ambassador.

They'll be stopping at taverns and villages along the way with stretches of traveling in-between. So an introduction can happen at any point you want! We can kick off the story at the point where everyone joins up to travel together. Or maybe everyone can jump in right in the middle of a bandit attack!

Whatever you prefer! If you want just write something up whenever you can and tag me and I will reply to it as soon as I can!

• Yay
Reactions: Dao Maho
Here ya go!