A strange one enters

Dude, I saw your avatar art and was so dialed into the weird fish vibe.

Welcome to chronicles! Feel free to ask any questions and check out the discord server if you are so inclined!

Happy reading and writing!

Last edited:
  • Cthuloo
Reactions: DeepSeaDiver
Thanks for appreciating the vibes! I like weird. I'm probably here to make things weirder. I hope that's ok.

Unfortunately I don't discord at the moment.

You have no idea how much I love the deep sea. The creatures living down there are so fascinating and amazing, especially the jellyfish. I hope to see how fascinating and amazing you are!

• Yay
Hey, nothin wrong with that. I started off discord for the first several months of my time here as well!

Just takes a little extra leg work in the form of posting LFGs, sending a friendly DM to people you think might be interesting to write with, or hopping into (or opening) fate and open threads.

Definitely down for some deep sea weirdness.

• Yay
You have no idea how much I love the deep sea. The creatures living down there are so fascinating and amazing, especially the jellyfish. I hope to see how fascinating and amazing you are!

Awesome! I find deep sea life fascinating, and many other creatures, common and obscure. Although the Goblin Shark has got to be the best new find for me this year.

Hey, nothin wrong with that. I started off discord for the first several months of my time here as well!

Just takes a little extra leg work in the form of posting LFGs, sending a friendly DM to people you think might be interesting to write with, or hopping into (or opening) fate and open threads.

Definitely down for some deep sea weirdness.

Thanks for the advice! :)

I'm just horrible at keeping up with chats and real-time stuff. That's why I like the idea of Forum RP.

And for my first feat of weirdness and fascination, I give you:

The Pirate Dwarf, Zulgrid of Cerak!

• Yay
Reactions: Zulgrid
Hello hello welcome!!! I do like your pirate dwarf lots and i think you can throw him in plenty of places easily! Just my two cents though ahaha

• Yay
Hello hello welcome!!! I do like your pirate dwarf lots and i think you can throw him in plenty of places easily! Just my two cents though ahaha

Thank you. I'm finding some spots here and there already, too! :)

Feel free to message me with any ideas if you'd like to have him encounter your religious assassin girl.

• Yay
Reactions: Solitude