LFG 1x1 A Small Intervention

Trajan Meng

An Old Soldier
Character Biography
Link
So Trajan Meng has been a xenophobe for nearly his whole life. A full-blooded Anirian through and through once he served in the good ol' AG. He even founded his own human supremacist organization. But times have changed for him, and Trajan has good reason to think that he may well have been terribly wrong and misguided all these years.

He's at the precipice of turning his life around, and now all he needs is a little push.

What I'm looking for is just a short thread (hence the "quick write" tag). A brief interaction between Trajan and a non-human character. A short talk, a show of kindness, the sharing of a story perhaps, but an interaction that provides a chance at that little push. I say "chance" because there doesn't necessarily need to be a predetermined outcome to the thread. Depending on the interaction, the thread could potentially go beyond the initial "quick write" intention to a degree.

A seed of redemption could be planted. Or not.

Let me know if this interests you.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Smiling One
Feel tempted to throw either Willis or Irethril at you. Probably Willis because he needs to confess that he killed Claire.

• Yay
Reactions: Trajan Meng
I rolled on Discord, and I suppose you could say the Rumer has it. /adelereferences

Want to discuss the basic setup for how Trajan and Rumer might run across one another here, on Discord, or in PMs?

Rumer

Probably Willis because he needs to confess that he killed Claire.

Oh yeah, that can still happen, but not in this particular thread. I'd prefer to keep this thread a little more focused: things can become messy if two big, discrete moments collide at the same time. We can tackle that in another thread.

Smiling One

Caliane Ruinë

• Yay
Reactions: Caliane Ruinë