A new arrival appears

Efelion Berrendow

Treasure Hunting Extraordinaire
Character Biography
Link
Hey all! I am new to the forum but not new to the Forum RP scene in fact I've been a fan of Forum RP communities since I was back in highschool, I'm Australian and I go under the Name handle Efelion which is just something I usually use as a placeholder name for other writing things as Efelion is almost never taken but also makes for a good character name. I just finished (god I hope) the character bio and am keen to jump in. Hope to see you all on the forums and if anything wants to be planned etc feel free to contact me here via messaging but I'm also on the discord as well. Catch you all on the flip side!

Thanks, much appreciated, I'm excited to see what stories I end up in as well to be honest, best part of RP

• Dab
Reactions: Dingo
I know what you mean with the handle. My discord name was chosen under that exact same logic. I just wanted something unlikely to be taken toob, hah.

I love your character, and welcome to Chronicles! I'm excited to read what you'll write :)

thanks very much! and yeah it turns put to be both a good handle and also a good safe bet for a character name a lot of the time.

Ello fellow Aussie! Welcome aboard. Excited to see where your stories will take you!