Fable - Ask A healing flame

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Perrine did not say anything else as she slowly took more spoonfuls of the stew, slowing once she felt her exhaustion become too much to keep herself fed. She had more than she anticipated, pleased that the bowl was half empty due to her efforts.

The idea of being alone could be felt in many ways, and she knew her loneliness differed from whatever it was Thraah's mother could feel. She need not ask, or elaborate on the matter, not when their worlds were so different. The Healer decided to keep quiet, to allow the mother to spend this time with her babes now cleared from illness, but made no move to leave the attic room either. It was rare for the Urahil woman to be surrounded by such hands on parenting, when she had grown up being surrounded by her cousins. She did not get to know her distant mother, nor her problematic father...

She was glad that Thraah had such love for her family, that she wanted her future to benefit them first before herself. To witness that love, that bond, was truly beautiful. Of course, the Proctor would not soften knowing this, if anything she would be driven to motivate Thraah in doing more for herself. There was more than the Initiate that would be rewarded once her career soared after graduating from the Academy.

Thraah

The silence continued for a time. Before long the sun was getting low, beginning it's descent back to the earth.
It was then that Thraah returned and hopped up into the attic space. Her eyes were red marked and her face shined.
"The coach is back. Parked up the street. I'll take you, if you're ready."
Gently she took the bowl from Perrine's hand.

Perrine Urahil

• Bless
Reactions: Perrine Urahil
Perrine gathered her things and placed them back into the kit, pushing it before her as she came to crouch in the small space. Minutes later, the Healer would be standing in the home of Thraah's family and smiling to her other parents. "Thank you for the stew, I apologise for not being able to finish it..." Her eyes were red, more visible in the better lighting of mid morning. There were bruises under her eyes too, her lack of sleep catching up on her now.

"I am to collect Thraah in two days. If there is anything you need before then, send word for me. I will be staying at the medic center at the barracks."

Thraah

• Bless
Reactions: Thraah
Thraah's mother, whose face was a stone mask since Perrine had descended the ladder from the attic, broke a smile and gave a nod of acceptance.
Thraah's father extended his hand and when Perrine politely took it he pulled her into a mighty embrace, squeezing her hard before letting her go.
"Dad! You promised!"
Thraah chastised.
Her father smiled widely and shrugged.
"I could not help myself, forgive me Perrine."

"I'll be right back."
Thraah told her folks as she ushered Perrine out the door onto the dimming streets.
They walked at bit and for a moment Thraah was lost in how much she missed the old dump.
"Where did you grow up?"
She asked staring down the lane that held the memory of her first kiss. It was boarded up now. No access.

Perrine Urahil

• Derp
Reactions: Perrine Urahil