Young but Not Stupid

Exisarl

Wanderer of Wastes
Hi there, I'm Exis and I'm brand new 'round these parts and really interested in how this works! I've roleplayed in online games for most of my life, but never in a forum format (hehe, alliteration.) I just spent long enough to give myself a headache pouring over all kinds of lore pages and guideline posts to make sure I was doing things right and I hope I did! I look forward to meeting some cool folks and being eased into this process.

Maybe someone could help me start out by pointing me in the best direction for actually engaging with the site? I await your masterful guidance and am super happy to be here.

Ciao for now, thanks for stopping by! <3

Hello welcome!!!

Best to join one of the core groups: Empire, Fae, Dreadlords, and Knights of Anatheaum and make a character in one of those groups. You can always make your very own starting thread or jump in on any open or fate threads!

Looking forward to seeing what characters you create and what stories you’ll write!

• Dab
Reactions: Exisarl
Hello welcome!!!

Best to join one of the core groups: Empire, Fae, Dreadlords, and Knights of Anatheaum and make a character in one of those groups. You can always make your very own starting thread or jump in on any open or fate threads!

Looking forward to seeing what characters you create and what stories you’ll write!
Thank you, kind stranger, for your advice - I'll definitely look into those. Happy writing!

• Yay
Reactions: Leander Urahil
Welcome aboard!

There is a huge amount of lore, so don't feel like you need to read all of it at once (even for the core groups). I've been on the site for 2 years now, and I'm still discovering old bits of lore.

Lots of people find picking a spot on the map to explore as a good way to get started, but also poking around the open threads and perusing the active stories being posted in is also a good way to get a sense of what you might want to get involved with.

When I first joined up, I found just getting into some play through the LFG area, and on the discord was a great way to get rolling.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and check out the discord! Lots of rp talk happening there (along with general shenanigans). Happy reading and writing!

• Popcorn
Reactions: Exisarl
Welcome aboard!

There is a huge amount of lore, so don't feel like you need to read all of it at once (even for the core groups). I've been on the site for 2 years now, and I'm still discovering old bits of lore.

Lots of people find picking a spot on the map to explore as a good way to get started, but also poking around the open threads and perusing the active stories being posted in is also a good way to get a sense of what you might want to get involved with.

When I first joined up, I found just getting into some play through the LFG area, and on the discord was a great way to get rolling.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and check out the discord! Lots of rp talk happening there (along with general shenanigans). Happy reading and writing!
Thanks for the advice, I hadn't even noticed the map when I joined last night! Big ups for the big insights.

I can't wait to get started!