Fate - First Reply What is this Place?

A 1x1 Roleplay where the first writer to respond can join

Unknown

Who am I?
A figure winks into existence next to a portal stone, collapsing to the ground immediately. Black rags cover her smooth grey skin, and bat-like wings sprawl themselves over her body. After a few minutes, her eyes flicker open, squinting in the sunlight. She slowly rises to a sitting position, wincing at a sharp pain in her temple.
"Where am I?"
(OOC: I'll let whoever responds choose which portal stone this is)

Nayden was waiting for Taushan to appear through the portal. But he was running a bit late apparently. Which made him a bit worried but he ignored it, maybe he forgot that they were meeting at the Elbion portal stone and probably somehow managed to go to the one in The Spine. The blind man sighs thinking of where his companion might be. But his thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of magic and then the thud of someone hitting the ground and asking where she was.

"You're at a portal stone close to Elbion." He'd reply looking in her general direction. With a tilt of his head, he'd ask, "Do you need any help?" He asks her with wonder in his voice.

Still squinting in the sunlight, she looks toward the voice. A figure stands there, his face hidden by a cloak.
Do I need help? "Um, maybe."
She attempts to stand--her head is still throbbing but her limbs feel fine, and she stretches her tail out behind her for balance. She blinks a few times, then folds her wings neatly behind her back. "I'm not sure. I'm not sure how I got here."
As her eyes adjust to the light, she looks around, taking in the view.

"Well sadly, neither do I." Nayden sighs, "But maybe one day you might find out how." He approaches her and offers the woman his hand, with a smile he introduces himself, "My name is Nayden. A pleasure to meet you." He looks towards her, "If you do not mind, may I feet your face? See Im blind but it will be nice to put somewhat of a face to your voice."
He asks with a bit of a nervous laugh.

She takes his hand gratefully, as he helps her to steady herself.
Neither does he? Still somewhat disoriented, she attempts to remember where she was before showing up here, but searching her memories feels like flying through a thick fog. "Is it common, in this land, for folk to forget where they have been?"
As she introduces herself, she frowns. Name...what is my name?
Instead of introducing herself, she just answers his request: "Go ahead."
As Nayden feels her face, he will notice that her skin feels much tougher than most. Her features are rather angular and her ears slightly pointed.