Private Tales Up in Flames

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"Haha, physically it is weak. Magically? Not so much." He grinned. Sarek had never taken time to consider his strength, unlike in Elbion, the rudimentary college of Crossroad Mire cared little for who could kill who. That said, Sarek was rarely troubled by the inhabitants - the few fights and attempts against him had been ended swiftly by his own hand.

"Yes that's the inn, and yes that sounds like a good idea, I'll stick with you - you can take point." He grinned beneath his bandages.

The pair quickly arrived at the tavern, and Sarek, true to his words, stayed a few steps behind Nu as they entered the establishment.

The inn itself was nothing special. A large stone fireplace dominated one of the walls and a few weary travellers sat on stools and wooden chairs making the most of the flames.

Overall, the establishment was far from busy - wrong time of year, poor weather, he assumed. Probably better for the two of them in any case.

Withdrawing a few coins from his purse he set them down onto the bar and spoke gently to the barkeep.

"I'll have a meal, two jugs of water and two beds for the night." The barkeep nodded and obliged, directing them to take a seat while they awaited their order.

"Between me and you, I ordered the extra jug to pour on you in case you set anything alight." Sarek spoke, finishing with a brief wink of his pale grey eyes towards Nu. His stomach, much like hers, grumbled as he eagerly awaited the food.