Fable - Ask Training the Sword and the Brain

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first

Fritz Erlain

"Me? Dead Serious? Bullshit!"
Character Biography
Link
"Ho! En garde." grinned Fritz as he attacked a dummy he had made himself, even outfitting it with a suit of armor. He jabbed quickly before sidestepping. He then gave two quick slashes at the statues chestplate, before going for the head, which was repelled purposely as he could slice the flimsy armor easily with his favorite dual axes. For the finishing move, He grabbed a dagger and sent it forcefully into the chestplate of the dummy skewering it before using a two axe strike to split his metal opponent's helm in half.

"Alright, that's enough. I have only but an hour to study up before I return to the forge." he thought aloud. He read a couple books he had borrowed on metallurgy and herbology, before going back to lounge on a bench in front of their shop. "Stab, Jab, Breaking blows. A good combo in close combat. Stunning hits and throat holds work well in hostage situations. Dwarven alloys are as strong as twelveforged steel but two times heavier. Herbal tea has healing properties when the right herbs are added."

"Oh, it appears to be my time to go back to work. Eek! I'm twenty minutes late! Kendyl will kill me." he exclaimed, racing back to the shop. "Kendyl, I'll take fist watch at the counter to make up for my misdeeds." he said apologetically. "It's alright. You just get 20 minutes less on your next break." he said, giving him a small glance before turning back to his work.

"Alright. Hopefully someone will come by." he said, sitting down behind the window and waiting for somebody to come around.