Letters To Ysobel

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Gaage Eberwhit

Wild Thing
Character Biography
Link
Hey Yoh.

How have you been holding up? I know it's been a while, but things have been busy lately. I'm getting sent out a lot more than I used to be and my free time is next to nonexistent.
Wish I knew what the hell we were up to... But hey! I found Z! I'm still not sure what happened to him to make him leave, but it's real nice to have my Brother to keep me company on these bullshit missions. Did get to yank out a vampire's teeth with my bare hands though, so that was cool.

I miss you. A lot.

It's been real fuckin' lonely here lately. Z helps, but aside from him I don't have anything in the way of friends over here. I'd sleep a whole hell of a lot better with you lying next to me every night. Assuming you'd let me get any sleep, of course. Bought you a new pair of cuffs to replace the ones I broke, by the way. I'll pass them to you when I see you.

Speaking of...

I wanna meet up. I need to destress and vent all this shit built up in me, and I want to hear all about what you've been up to the last few months. There's a little map on the other side of this letter, meet me there when you're able. I'll be checking in every day until I see you, so don't make me wait too long, yeah? I have something I want to show you, and I think you'll really like this.

Hope to see you really soon, Yoh.

I love you.

-G

• Cthuulove
  • Cthulu Knife
Reactions: Lumen and Ysobel