Fable - Ask The Temple of Hamset [Amol-Kalit]

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first

Taayi

Character Biography
Link
A thread really open for all, but likely of biggest interest to the Empire. Feel free to start at the village, or the temple, or anywhere that works!

proxy.php

Village Dehno – West of Ragash

proxy.php
The moon, Pneria, hung high in the night sky. Constellations abound could be observed with ease – the village Dehno being far from the lights of Ragash.

The village enjoyed no peace tonight, though. The smell of blood saturated the air. Villagers panicked all around. Many bodies laid on the ground.

The village chief, an old man named Mennu, sat on the ground. An ethereal beast floated above him – sporting a crimson shade and a golden mask. The spirit appeared to be some sort of canine – like a wolf. Or at least, the disembodied head of one.

proxy.php
Its smokey body stretched from its head toward a censer held by a woman – as if the burner was the source of this spirit. The woman stood tall before the village head. Crimson eyes bored down upon the man. White hair stretched down to her waist. Gold adorned her attire. She sported a head stress shaped as a canine in the Amol-Kaliti style.

This woman’s attire left much of her skin exposed. She would be considered beautiful by most, but her exposed skin revealed runes etched with blood. Her own hands and feed appeared coated in blood as well – her own hands appearing like those one would expect of a feral beast instead of human.

Approaching the village head, the woman command, “Tell me where the Temple of Hamset is. I know you’ve found it.

The spirit beast snapped its jaws at Mennu.

“I-its one day west! Follow the Seta river bed and the entrance is there!” Mennu told her.

As a smile formed on her face, the woman told Mennu, “Thanks.

And with a wave of her hand, the spirit beast bit into Mennu – killing him.

With that information in hand, the woman set forth on a journey to the Temple of Hamset. The temple was created to bury of long dead, ancient emperor and was thought to store artifacts of unimaginable power. It was thought to be either just a myth or lost to the sands for all time, until now...

Last edited:
  • Gasp
Reactions: Ashuanar