Private Tales The Long Search

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Jexlt looked back at her, raising an eyebrow. He told her. Most of the time, his employers didn't want to get to know him, they just wanted him to do the job they were paying him for. This was definitely a strange encounter. "Most employers don't want to get to know me, they just want me to get the job done, though I won't lie you aren't like most other people. Well, let's see. I'm Jexlt Warren, age 20, race is human, gender is male, and I'm single. I was born in Vel Anir. My skills is acrobatics, parkour, stealth, hand-to-hand combat, ranged combat, sword fighting, and some others. My profession? Well, mercenary work is more of a second job to me. My main career choice is crime-fighter, though it's being a vigilante. I do work to bring down criminals and other law-breakers, and I bring them to justice, some times I receive a reward for it, though I don't do it for the reward. The caste I was born into is noble, though I'm not really into that sort of life style, so I became a vigilante." He told her.
"So, what about you?"

Last edited: