LFG 1x1 The Knight and the Adventurer

Heike Eisen

[Hiatus]
Character Biography
Link
Hey everyone,

So I'm looking to get Heike into another thread. I had some ideas for a Quick Write/Fate threads to throw out there, but instead I decided to try a LFG post. As mentioned, there's some premises/scenarios that I've got floating around--related to her main story with Reikhurst and several side stories/ideas as well. But also I wanted to see if YOU had any ideas or a story you wanted to tell that a knight could fittingly slip into, a new character you wanted to get going, a chill time, whatever it is.

Basically, I'm up for some brainstorming.

Ander could be up for that too! I still need to flesh out some details of his story and finish writing up his page but he could definitely tag along in these kinds of adventures

• Yay
Reactions: Heike Eisen
I see in Ander's bio that "[his] legend is buried within the ruins of the once great and beautiful elven city of Avhalos, with the rest of his family and friends." Heike's got a similar backstory, so there's something right there. Nothing like a little commiseration, lol. Both were also a part of protective martial Orders for their respective homelands, so there's another common bond.

Here's a few of the nascent ideas I had floating around:

-- Powerful storm forces Heike/Ander to stop fighting with an enemy or two and take shelter with them. Uneasy truce.

-- An "audience" with the main antagonist from Heike's storyline, King Jürgen Kaiser.

-- Diplomatic mission to convince an army besieging a city to allow for an important individual to be extracted. Possible espionage and stealthy stuff.

-- Being fitted for new clothes at a tailor's shop. Would be short and chill.

-- Freakish sinkhole collapses in on an open road, Heike and Ander fall into the pit, there's mysterious ruins, struggle to get back to the surface.

-- Two armies converging on a town (akin to Gettysburg) to do battle. Caught in the middle whilst there for their own reasons, Heike/Ander still have to complete their tasks and get out.

-- Assisting a Templar Chapter with a mission. Recovering a relic, say.

-- Specifically something to do with Heike's people, Ander's people, or both.

There's some, and these could be easily expanded upon, combined, and tweaked. If you've got any you'd like to toss out, let me know!

Ander'ashan Merellien

I've already got some more details of his story written down on my computer but the bulk of his story is the old 'fallen from grace' kind of approach, so I guess that could be common ground for the both of them XD

I like all of those ideas! With Ander forcefully getting out of his homeland in search of redemption and answers for the evil that attacked it, there could definitely be some mesh of ideas happening to set up their meeting, especially in Templar business if they're going looking for relics/chasing mysterious demons

• Yay
I was looking to lean on Heike's newfound affiliation with her Templar Chapter (Night Watchmen) at some point!

I'll get to thinking about some possible premises. Right now, I thinking that a coalition of Chapters would be interesting for it. Say about three, Night Watchmen and two others--it'd be great for some friction/conflict between the Chapters themselves as they endeavor together to accomplish the task at end.

Ander'ashan Merellien

Oh that would be great!

Ander would be interested in helping with their task, especially since the matters of Templars usually involve creatures of the night, and it would be fun to get dragged into their conflict ahahah

It would help to bring back memories of his time with his old Order of knights/guardians as well, and he would certainly see that helping them could bring some peace to his mind.

Heike Eisen

• Cheer
So here's something I came up with.

The Templar Coalition could be gathered together to destroy an ancient, powerful vampiric artifact called "The Bloodforge" (allows for the creation of other powerful artifacts, such as my own entry, The Bloodstone). Sealed away in some remote location and heavily guarded by a dedicated coven of vampires, the task is a daunting one, hence the need for a diverse range of Templar with different strengths to tackle it.

Heike's got a personal stake in a story like this. Ander could as well: maybe the vampires took a relic from Avhalos and corrupted it, or there's a traitor to the Merëllien clan/Avhalosian people there, or something else from his past coming back up with the Templar or the vampires.

Ander'ashan Merellien

I love that! You kinda read my mind a bit because I was thinking about including a traitor in Ander's backstory lool

Keeping it short, it would be a exiled Guardian who found out some of the powers hidden away by the Avhalosian Elders. He joined forces with demons and came back with undead reinforcements to destroy Avhalos. Ander tried to take him by himself and the other Guardians were defeated because of his recklessness, which is why he blames himself for the demise of his city

Your idea meshes perfectly with what I was thinking for Ander and it's involved in both his and Heike's story!

Heike Eisen

• Cheer
Scoped out a location on the map for the thread to take place. I liked the shape of the island, and there's an awfully fitting and apropos name for it: "The Fang."

TheFang.jpg

The thread could potentially start off in Alliria. Heike/Ander are both trying to secure a boat ride out there, but none of the captains are willing. They happen across each other on the docks, learn that they have similar intentions, and we go from there :cool:.

Ander'ashan Merellien