LFG The Descent of Darkness: The Villains Journey

A lot of the inspiration I had for my character is from X-Men - Apocalypse. That's sort of what I'm going for when I say he is a magical battery, he can increase someone's powers and abilities more than double what they could do before.

Sorry for the late response, did some unexpected traveling and just got back. Also responded with another character since Viktoriya and I had another rp earlier, wanted to keep story consistency with him

• Yay
Reactions: Klor Bishop
Plot twist, the artifact didn't really corrupt the noble and his men. Even if the artifact is taken away from him the cruelty would continue even worse.

Figured that would be a better catalyst for descending the path of darkness.

so then my question is, what is the reasoning for his sudden change in demeanor, if he were kind and just before, what made him fall into the state of mind he's in now?

• Yay
Maybe there was a death in his family, maybe something happened to someone he loved.

But now that I think about it, if it's not even his fault in the first place but caused by this artifact, I would blame the artifact for anything bad he does instead of blaming his character or the corruption of the system.

Well the noble could have used the artifact, and rather than the artifact corrupting him, his own evil within grew because of his new found power, allowed by the artifact. Another option is that by using the artifact, and seeing the spirit of someone close to him, but them saying stuff that upset him, he grew angry, and spiteful.

• Yay
so then is that a negative on the continuation of the thread? I'd be down to help brainstorm if you want to, I hate seeing threads going stagnant like that

Last edited:
  • Yay