LFG The court of the Raven Queen

Alexandria Viacian

Raven Queen
Character Biography
Link
The cruel queen over Ravencrest Village requires bodyguards, zealots, loyalists, advisors, servants, generals.
Quash a resistance, quell an uprising, serve a sorceress of great power and even greater ambition.

Help her rule a land by fear, with an iron grip, without mercy but not without justice. Build a kingdom to span the length of the world, make it as a stepping stool for your feet as enemies quake and slaves prostrate!
But be careful that you don't join them in their suffering with defiance.

Or defy her.

Rebels, heroes, vigilantes, redeemers, savior's, leaders. Lead the people of Ravencrest in revolt! Give them hope! Make her pay for her cruelty, but pray that you don't become the recipient of that cruelty!

• Yay
Reactions: Leonora of Mirapol
Krieg may not exactly be a versatile magic user but he has a Phoenix and different ways to get information. Lots of odd potions and difusing insense to provide the wanted effect. Perhaps he can be your little spymaster with little birds everywhere. Msybe give some insight to war also.

Though I should add that I am on break from all this rn. Just popping this one in here for later.

Last edited:
  • Devil
Reactions: Alexandria Viacian
Leonora of Mirapol
Alexandria is a sorcerer herself, but her upper limits are untried since she spent most of her life with her powers suppressed as a slave. Having a guide and advisor in this regard would be awesome!

The loyalists who recovered her from her life of slavery hired many means to locate her, including ultimately hiring magic users to divine her location. That could be a good introduction but I'm open to ideas!

Mannelig
The offer stands. Come to Viacian castle and occupy it's garrison. The contract lasts until her claim is solidified and the village pacified.

You're duties:
Protect the keep.
Protect the village.
Crush and imprison any resistance.
Leave as many alive as you can so there's something left to rule.

You're the mercenary, you set the fee. Money is no object.

Kriegslied
Your services will be invaluable in rooting out hidden pockets of resistance. You will have full reign over the intelligence operations of Castle Viacian.
Full use of the dungeon and all it has to offer, but no torture... Unless Alexandria gets to watch every excruciating detail... And Alexandria retains the right to torture prisoners herself as well.

I'm setting up a thread right now, but it's going to be starting off with the more immediate needs of defending the castle from an armed horde of angry villagers.

All Alexandria has is fifty loyalists to defend the castle versus a large and flourishing population in Ravencrest below.
Some of the loyalists are wealthy nobles with good connections, so I would assume they could send messages to any one of you to call for aid.

Alexandria Viacian
We'll gloss over the gold and just go with an "acceptable amount" for the job for now. Where am I going and who am I repressing?

proxy.php

• Devil
Mannelig
The town of Ravencrest.
Castle Viacian.

proxy.php

"Don't be late!"

Just a reminder I a taking a break rn from new stuff, so dont wait on me I will join in when I feel ready. Krieg will be a part of it so rn I say just assume he is off talking to his little birds.

• Bless
Kriegslied
Yeah, I got you. Not everyone has to arrive at the same time, messages asking for help were sent out but we're only hoping help will arrive.
Take your time, things are only just beginning.

An alliance?
Hmmmm... An alliance with a foreign power... Could be profitable!
But right now it's a major investment on Sung Na's part, he doesn't know if he'll be getting back whatever he contributes to her claim to her throne.

But once she's firmly in place she can start thinking outwards, building a kingdom out of the little castle and village.
Sung Na's support will be invaluable and well worth his time.

An alliance?
Hmmmm... An alliance with a foreign power... Could be profitable!
But right now it's a major investment on Sung Na's part, he doesn't know if he'll be getting back whatever he contributes to her claim to her throne.

But once she's firmly in place she can start thinking outwards, building a kingdom out of the little castle and village.
Sung Na's support will be invaluable and well worth his time.
That’s the idea, and Sung Na’s backstory is that of a conqueror, so he might just be in it for the funsies. >=]

• Devil