Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5-9

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Higuu

Keira Higuu
The girl sat up, woozy. What had happened? Where was she?... Who was she? Her head was spinning and she felt extremely sick. Suddenly, words flooded her mind- yet they were all devoid of pictures. She slowly looked around. She was laying in her back in the middle of a grassy field- next to a dirt road. There were small, yellow flowers in bloom, and trees in the distance. She stopped for a second. That was strange. How could she know what those were, yet not have a single memory in her head?

The second thing she noticed was the odd feelings in her legs and right arm- attempting to move them, she struggled. She moved her left hand and raised it into the air, looking at it. My fingers are so small, she thought. Struggling, she got her right arm to move, extending it into the same position, mirroring her left-

And she froze. No. The words were very clear in her mind. No. This is wrong. Something is wrong. An encompassing sense of panic enveloped her- she seized, her arms stiffening and falling to the ground. The world went dark.

When she came to, the sun was much lower in its position in the sky. She turned her head, looking at her right arm. This isn't mine, she thought. The fabric of her yellow, soot-covered dress fluttered as a light breeze blew by. What is wrong with me? Her thoughts were near emotionless now, only soft and calculating. Why is my arm...

Metal?

The breeze picked up, blowing a few stray black hairs into her face. Prepping herself with deep breaths, she struggled upwards into a sitting position. Stunned, she stared down at her legs.

I knew it.
They're wrong too.
What happened to me?

Nobody answered.
And the quiet calls of the night owls started to commence, as the sun dipped beneath the horizon.

She stayed there, sitting, for many more hours- she stayed awake throughout the night, and sat in the field. All she had was a thin, knee-length, yellow dress.

And it was getting cold, fast.