Private Tales Temptation

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Her missed guess didn't make him smirk. It was that she thought she might have guessed his plans. She did not. Leather creaked as he squeezed the stiff handle of the whip.

"I had best prove otherwise," he said in clear amusement. And he did with a flourish and a laugh. Slowly turning all the way around he revealed that not an inch of skin had met an ink-stained needle.

"I do hope you enjoy taking orders. Now sit down," he said, picking the whip back up.

• Yay
Reactions: Lottie Beaufort
A sour look twisted her face but slowly she crossed her legs and then sat. At least she still had her wine; she took a sip of it now though she never took her eyes off of him and more importantly the whip. Perhaps... Lottie thought with the benefits of hindsight, she shouldn't have given him the whip.

"Where you... a part of the Dockside Riots of 360?"

• Yay
Reactions: Raziel
"Three sixty by which calendar? No, no I am joking. That is such an astute and specific observation that I am going to give you a second year for it!" Raziel declared.

This was swinging in her favour which meant he was going to have to make the requests outrageous enough that she would stop playing. He could always find another game. He knew some riddles crude enough to make a would be princess blush.

• Popcorn
Lottie breathed out a sigh of relief and leaned her head back against the tree looking up at the branches for a moment.

"In truth I am going back through the history books in my mind my old tutor made me read and picking out the worst things I remember," a soft laugh and the played with the bottle. It was getting harder. "You have... been in love?" she raised a brow and lowered her eyes back down to him, her head tilting to the side.

• Yay
"That's very broad," Raziel replied. His eyes narrowed and he pursed his lips.

"Fine, I'll let you have a year for that."

If she wasn't able to see the ripple of annoyance then she wasn't very aware of her surroundings at all. His tail swished from side to side and he let the whip fall from its tight circle.

• Popcorn
Four more years she had won. It was a thrill and her heart was hammering in her chest. Lucky guesses all of them truly. What havoc in the world had he been a part of and what hadn't he? She thought of other things that might be true judging by his age and character.

"You... do not have any children."

"Spot on again, one more year," Raziel replied. This time he was laughing. Losing was part of the game too.

Just as long as he eventually got what he wanted. There was always a way to get what he wanted.

• Yay
Despite his laugh Lottie wasn't fooled that her winning streak was irritating him on some level too, his tail was basically laying waste tot he grass at their feet with the way it twitched and swished from side to side. She tapped a finger to her lips as she thought about her next one.

"You are..." she narrowed her eyes as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. "31?"

"Thirty two. That's close though. I tell you what..."

He grinned and it was clear another offer was going to be on the table.

"You can have a year and then I get two orders because that was so close."

There was danger in his golden eyes.

Wren had once told Lottie she believed her younger sister had been born without common sense with the amount of times she threw herself unnecessarily into danger. Lottie had replied she had been born with it but merely waved at is as she passed on by into the next adventure.

Such was one of those time.

"Deal."

• Yay
Raziel wrapped both his hands around the hand of the whip, smiling as he made the leather creak once more.

It turned out that she was much better at this guessing game than he would have predicted. He couldn't help but think he game with ages and events was starting to draw some kind of picture in her mind. She was taking a measure of him and he didn't like anything being taken from him for free.

So he brought forward his timetable of demands with one intended for pure shock value. To drive her out of the game. He didn't care about the years. She was too interesting to murder. But he did care about his secrets.

"What you are going to do..." he purred, leaning over her, making his demand.

• Yay
Lotties eyes drifted briefly to the whip and she pulled a face; if he didn't give it back at the end of all this she would be most upset. It was quite a hard challenge to find a whip like that.

As he stepped over to her where she sat crossed legged under the canopy of the tree her gaze turned up and then she was forced to tilt her head up further as he stood over the top of her and leaned down. She didn't look away from those eyes though and merely gave him a daring look.

"I have to...?"

• Yay