Private Tales Taking Notes on the New Girl

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Tadgh was puzzled by her response; unfortunately, he had a job to do, and he would have to sort out the details later. He held his hand out, his eyes growing cold the way they always did when he had a suspect in his sights. The timing was too convenient; they leave for 15 minutes to have tea and a specific document or two of their pile was all that got stolen? She had to be in on it.

"Don't make any sudden moves," he said. "If you do I'll put a magic missile in your back faster than you can blink. Go inside the archive and put your hands on the table."

Assuming she did so, he'd walk in, shut, and lock the doors behind them, still ready to cast at the slightest provocation. He was a cold killer, to be sure, but it was important to get whatever information he could out of people before they expired, or were processed into the Winter Court's prisons. Whatever Meika did next would determine a lot about where she would end up--she might even live.

"Tell me what you stole and why you stole it. Then, tell me how I can get it back. I'll go easy on you. If you resist, I'll have to get more creative, and you really don't want me to do that..."

Meika Haoqi

Meika was so confused when Tadgh stopped acting like a slightly irritating historian and went full investigator on her. She did as he said without speaking and stepped into the archives. Her hands lowered onto the table and she turned her head to look at him as he locked the door behind them.

Stole? She hasn't stolen anything. She had been with him. She didn't even know what they were really looking for so how could she have stolen something? None of this made sense to her. None of it.

"I have no idea what you are talking about! I didn't do this. I was with you. These are my archives. Why would I steal from my own things?" Meika's voice had risen several octaves as she tried to grasp what was happening here.

"Who are you?" She asked softly.