Fate - First Reply Silence broken

A 1x1 Roleplay where the first writer to respond can join
“You’re in a rock. A pebble really. Even if you could see me it’s not like either of us could actually harm the other. But if you want I can always just leave you to go insane in the bottom of a river for the rest of eternity.”
The rock was a bit more gracious after that, "Eh... perhaps I was a bit hasty..."

“The rock started talking.”

“He had claimed to see his body drop at the village, but had apparently been there for weeks, at least that’s what he thought.”
At her report Klor nodded, "How annoying... At least we know a soul bound object can be transported inter dimensionally. It's unfortunate that any object transported in such a manner will prove insufferable... Perhaps the method can be simulated with magic, but that's another project."
When she reported the last bit he was a bit more thoughtful.
"Hmmm... You hadn't mentioned a time difference before... That soul I placed in the stone was a villager that had attacked me last night... But he claims to have been imprisoned for a week already? This is an intriguing discovery!"
He seemed to be genuinely excited about this, in his own sort of way. His movements a bit quicker and he spoke a bit faster.

As he unbuckled her restraints he continued on an excited rant.
"The implications of a week to a day time difference between dimensions is staggering! If a library could be stored in there a magic user could learn a years worth of knowledge in a single month! A warrior could master a lifetime combat art within a year!"
His blue eyes behind his white mask were crinkled with joy as he related this and more ramblings to the only living person who could listen.
"Why, I imagine even a complete novice of magic could become an adept in record time simply by having all the time in the world to do so and the drive to pursue it!"

• Popcorn
Reactions: Diyah
The rock was a bit more gracious after that, "Eh... perhaps I was a bit hasty...

"Agreed, since I'm not actually your enemy."

When she reported the last bit he was a bit more thoughtful.
"Hmmm... You hadn't mentioned a time difference before... That soul I placed in the stone was a villager that had attacked me last night... But he claims to have been imprisoned for a week already? This is an intriguing discovery!"
He seemed to be genuinely excited about this, in his own sort of way. His movements a bit quicker and he spoke a bit faster.

As he unbuckled her restraints he continued on an excited rant.
"The implications of a week to a day time difference between dimensions is staggering! If a library could be stored in there a magic user could learn a years worth of knowledge in a single month! A warrior could master a lifetime combat art within a year!"
His blue eyes behind his white mask were crinkled with joy as he related this and more ramblings to the only living person who could listen.
"Why, I imagine even a complete novice of magic could become an adept in record time simply by having all the time in the world to do so and the drive to pursue it!"

She stood up. "But what about physical condition. It doesn't matter if one knows how to swing a greatsword if they lack the physical capability to do so, they'll just hurt themselves. One cannot expect knowledge alone to help with skill, one needs to be physically capable of doing these things before they can."

She then realized that she was going to be put into such an experiment, and probably soon if not immediately following this one.

“And I didn’t mention a time difference because I wasn’t sure if there was one. I thought that I had been there for a day and a half that first time, roughly estimated that is, and with the time of day being a little later than before, it wasn’t obvious that it hadn’t been a day and a half here too. Him saying that he’d been there for weeks already was my first clue. And he never specified how long it was he was in there, he was giving me a general answer. So if you want a specific time ratio I suggest that you put me back in at sunrise and pull me out the following sunrise.”