Sick but still around

bees

Heya Chroniclers --

As some of you already know, I've got a chronic illness* and have been struggling with my health the past couple of months. This has definitely affected my post rate, so I wanted to give a more official status update.

The good news is that I'm closer than ever to a diagnosis, and am pretty optimistic about my recovery. The bad news is that it'll take another 4-6 weeks for my current treatment to kick in, meaning it'll be slow posting from me for a while longer.

If you're worried about the speed of a thread I'm in & want to brainstorm a way to wrap things up, please reach out to me. I won't take it personally >:0

*not deadly, just really annoying

We've never had the opportunity to write together as of yet, but I'm enjoyed your creative works quite a bit. Hopefully you'll recover quickly. We're all frens here. <33

• Cthuulove
Reactions: bees
Heya Chroniclers --

As some of you already know, I've got a chronic illness* and have been struggling with my health the past couple of months. This has definitely affected my post rate, so I wanted to give a more official status update.

The good news is that I'm closer than ever to a diagnosis, and am pretty optimistic about my recovery. The bad news is that it'll take another 4-6 weeks for my current treatment to kick in, meaning it'll be slow posting from me for a while longer.

If you're worried about the speed of a thread I'm in & want to brainstorm a way to wrap things up, please reach out to me. I won't take it personally >:0

*not deadly, just really annoying
Love you my dinosaur/Drow sister.... I look forward to you having answers and feeling better

• Cthuulove
Reactions: bees
We haven’t (yet?) written together either but I hope you feel better to whatever extent is realistic with your illness. :cool:

Please feel better! I need someone to save me from Hector! Also, you're fun to write with!

- Letter delivered by a rather famous Gerblin hand model