Private Tales secrets of the purebloods

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

king dac'are

there are three kingdoms of purebloods only known as the first second and third tribes, the first tribe has made camp in the fallwood forrest between vel anir and fal'addas they are the first of the tribes to seek out what is only known as the motherlands from whence they came.

"why were we even sent on this assignment de'sha?" the young female soldier says looking around at the sparse trees and open clearings surrounding her, being out side of the camp past the protection of the confusion barriers and illusions spells made her feel uneasy,

the one she called de'sha scoffed and looked around joyfully.

"who cares why we were the ones chosen we were given orders to apprehend a savage and bring it in for questioning, its gonna be a good day im optimistic, and besides a simple sleep spell and it will be out for hours"

de'sha glances to her right taking in a deep breath, they had been following the scent for a few hours now, although the savages do not necessarily live in this part of falwood its not that hard to smell were they have traveled through. the smell was getting fresher as they continued through the Forest.

"this way, its close i can feel it"

de'sha and her companion shae move silently through the trees until they open to a clearing. in the middle of that clearing is a savage. its eyes trained directly on them as if waiting for their arrival. shae understood what was happening as soon as she saw the look on the brutes face, de'sha however did not connect the dots and before shae could warn her de'sha was racing towards the brute claws out and teeth snarling she didn't even hesitate nor did she draw her sword, as she took the first swing the savage ducked and backed away.

from the shadows of the trees came 2 more savages de'sha took a step back hand now on her sword ready to draw.

"well well what do we have here?" the savage says to his companions. "two lonely women following the wrong man home, if you needed a litter of babies all you needed was to ask." he says grinning his companions chuckle.

"i would never allow a demons spawn into me id sooner rip those demons from my own womb then carry them to birth"
de'sha snarls. she draws her sword clearly tired of talking to the savages. the savages in turn draw their own swords

"i suppose so, well no matter, skinning you and bringing your pelt home will have to satisfy me for now though a half breed child would have been interesting"

de'sha swings at the 3 with anger they swing back and the swords and sparks begin to fly. each clang of the swords echoed through the woods like bell chimes. shae began casting spells as soon as the swords were drawn, she casts defence spells and health spells in tandem. as well as strength spells. she attempted a sleep spell but only one of the savages went down. the other 2 savages were startled for a moment and the second of the two didn't see the sword as it plunged deep into its chest. de'sha pulled the bloody sword away and continued to fight the last standing savage. the savage began roaring louder than before. birds were scared from there perches and sent flying into the air. he lunged at the woman with no regard for his own life and was cut down quickly because of it. de'sha ducked and swung the sword low right as shae cast an ultimate sharpness spell. the sword glowed orange for a second right as she was cutting low now the remaining savage was bisected. de'sha looked around then at herself checking for damage. she smiled at shae who looked nervous as a bunny rabbit in a lions den

"told ya today would be a good day, those savages didn't even know how to fight properly. now lets hurry and skin the dead ones make some bindings and tie up the sleeping one"

the two women began skinning the demons whom they eliminated and collecting vines to bind the sleeping one so that transport to camp will be easier.

Andern watched in stunned silence from behind his invisibility spell.

He had heard stories of the ferocity of the lionmen but witnessing it was another thing entirely.

Andern's familiar was currently in the shape of a small rat. She held still and followed Andern's lead.

Taking note of what transpired Andern was sure he was looking at 2 purebloods. The joy he felt from being so close to such elagant and rare creatures was almost enough to make him lose concentration. But he didn't.

He telepathically shared the thought of hiding from thir sent with his familiar.

Without need of more instruction his familiar began to manipulate the air so make sure rhirr sent would drift away from the two lionmen.

shae grimaced at the tangy stench of the innards of the carcass as she carefully begins to remove a single strip if the bisected demons mane as well as a strip of skin from the back. de'sha took to a similar task on the other slain demon. once they finished shae pulled chains from her pack, they tightly bound the creature who had been left to slumber on the forest floor

once bound and gagged with cloth de'sha the stronger of the two grabbed the demon by the mane and began pulling it back the way they came. shae packed up there trophies and followed her companion and the prize they had been hunting.

de'sha smirked at shae "see what did i tell you, today would be a good hunt. was i right or was i right" she chuckled.

shae rolled her eyes.

"you know they set a trap for us right and if they had had more men we would have been walking into a slaughter. you need to be more careful before you leap into battle i barely had enough time to cast my protection spell"

"okay mother whatever you say"

de'sha says sarcastically.

shae sighs and rolls her eyes once more. they begin making there way to a denser part of the forest.