Roleplay partner/partners

ZafiraJade

Zafira Jade
Character Biography
Link
Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well!

I was wondering if anyone was interested in a roleplay where it starts with two people being enemies at first. Maybe it could be a vampire/ werewolf thing or just a terrible misunderstanding that turned itself into a full-on feud. Really, I am open to any new ideas!

You mean where one pc is a vamp and the other a ww? If so count me in >:) but if you mean them being buddies at first then it shatters idk man xD you context makes it a bit jumbled, do theybecome buddies or no lmao

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: ZafiraJade
You mean where one pc is a vamp and the other a ww? If so count me in >:) but if you mean them being buddies at first then it shatters idk man xD you context makes it a bit jumbled, do theybecome buddies or no lmao
Quite the opposite actually. My character is a half vampire/half witch. In the end, they do end up becoming friends.

Last edited:
Maybe all three could be characters who first hate each other. We could enter in some kind of tournament, fighting for a prize, or the like and end up making an alliance?

Maybe all three could be characters who first hate each other. We could enter in some kind of tournament, fighting for a prize, or the like and end up making an alliance?

My preference would be for a one on one sort of thing. While Callisto isn't one for competing in tournaments, it wouldn't be out of the realm for her to send another to a tournament - particularly the case if the award could be used as a reagant or arcane magic source. Baubles, rare elements or herbs, or access to certain reagent vaults...

If someone were to, say, get in her way on that sort of venture. Well she might get upset about that.

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well!

I was wondering if anyone was interested in a roleplay where it starts with two people being enemies at first. Maybe it could be a vampire/ werewolf thing or just a terrible misunderstanding that turned itself into a full-on feud. Really, I am open to any new ideas!

Hi! Nice to meet you would you be interested in charcter I planned on putting up soon. Shes witch, and she has a petty attitude towards everything and has a skewed belief that peoples magical gifts are what determine their worth in the world, even though shes magically gifted she acts very much like shes hiding something with her sensitivity to the subject.

She's not so much mean, more so condenseding but in a passive aggressive way. Always ready to show her talent in serious situations without boasting but doing so after the results are made though in essence shes just bad at getting her words across.

Even further she makes great for a team charcter and that could just be fantastic if you're going for a consistent rivalry between two separate races especially when going on adventures where both charcters can grow.

It would just be the case of what should their shared objective be.

In addition when I mention the race part the reason the two have a bond is because your charcter would know of her secret but respects it to not say. And supposedly through hardships and a few fights here and there would become friends but still of course rivals.

Oooo I also should mention my charcter had dropped out of the magic college after her secret came out to the teachers and the students and she was chastised into leaving.