Return of Haze

Haze

=✪ ᆺ ✪=
Everyone, I wanted to officially announce my return to Chronicles. After a 3 year absence, I'm back with 2 degrees and a lot of creative writing to catch up upon and I realize that now, more than ever, this is something I still enjoy doing and that I want to do – alongside you guys. I'm sure many people here don't know me or forgot about me, so I'm going to quickly reintroduce my characters:

Amaryllis – A Fae character and Princess of the Summer Court. Next in line to inherit the throne (theoretically), and the character I want to focus on the most right now. If you have any political fae plots, where a PC with Ama's position might be a good character to write with, especially in relation to the ongoing fae wars etc. feel free to contact me with your ideas!

Sylvian – My Avariel lady, who likes cute girls and leaving her parents on read. I have nothing in particular planned for her, but I'm always up for meeting other Avariels or even creating a plot/thread around stealing her precious wings etc.. also, she uses cool frost magic!

Rania – A human girl, thief and espionage-type of character. She's not outstanding in any way and while I had wanted to integrate her into The Empire, I have yet to find a way to make her useful to anybody, really. But hey, she's super pretty!

Inarie – My most "open" character, an old Falwood Elf and Alchemist that isn't bound to any particular plot or story, and can be used as filler character in someone else's arc, for whatever purpose you see fit. Of course I'm also happy to sharpen up her own plot, if you have any idea or like the way she is written and would like to write with her more than once.

And that's it already! And while I doubt that anyone will come running to write with me in particular, I do have to add that I can only offer a thread here and there and once in a while. I want to be a reliable poster and I can only achieve that by not being in too many threads at once, otherwise I might struggle keeping up with my main hustle (which is my PhD lmao). Anyhow, if you read this far: thank you very much, love you, see you soon on Discord!! <3

Hello hello! Look forward to writing with you one day! I have an Avariel too and shall bother JJ to get a thread going for all of us teehee

Back