LFG Quest mates needed 4 vampire hunting

I want to go on a quest with some sort of gothic related adversary. Blood magic, dark sorcerer, etc etc

this is a very loose idea but a small group of people who wanna plan more would b cool af

my character just left home need to get him into some shenanigans that may or may not scar him 4 life

Specifically, are you looking for people to go vampire hunting with you, are are you looking for a vampire to hunt? :)

Samara's a demon-made vampire that travels, hunts, and gets hunted. Does her best not to be evil, but you can't imagine how hard it can be to convince people of that if they learn her secret. Never quite sure where all the anger comes from; it's not like they woke up with her fangs in their neck or anything. Usually.

• Cheer
Reactions: Avery Moore
Samara's a demon-made vampire that travels, hunts, and gets hunted. Does her best not to be evil, but you can't imagine how hard it can be to convince people of that if they learn her secret. Never quite sure where all the anger comes from; it's not like they woke up with her fangs in their neck or anything. Usually.

Her hair's too pretty. Sharpen your pitch forks!

Wanna team up 2 find ancient relics or something like that. Adventure style

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin
Wanna team up 2 find ancient relics or something like that. Adventure style
Two Elves in search of ancient treasures? Somewhere spooky, I assume? Samara would be up for that.

Sounds like they'd meet up somehow to look for such a thing. Happenstance, or one or the other in search of others to join them in the trek? Open for others to hop in, or want to keep threads tight knit?

What's Melain's focus? Samara used to be a Mage (so she knows things), but is now a rogue-warrior type since she can't cast magic any longer.

• Yay
Two Elves in search of ancient treasures? Somewhere spooky, I assume? Samara would be up for that.

Sounds like they'd meet up somehow to look for such a thing. Happenstance, or one or the other in search of others to join them in the trek? Open for others to hop in, or want to keep threads tight knit?

What's Melain's focus? Samara used to be a Mage (so she knows things), but is now a rogue-warrior type since she can't cast magic any longer.
Mel is a soldier type, and has a fair amount of training in “elven martial arts” (of which I’ll be making a wiki page soon) but he’s fairly young and hasn’t run into much occult.

• Yay
Mel is a soldier type, and has a fair amount of training in “elven martial arts” (of which I’ll be making a wiki page soon) but he’s fairly young and hasn’t run into much occult.
Is he's looking to explore a nearby 'haunted' mansion/castle for what is said to be some heirloom or artifact none that sought it have found or survived in the attempt? Or could be Samara is looking for someone versed in more ways of combat (she's learned how to use a sword, but is far from an expert) to explore such a place with her.

Of course Urchin could tag along too. Maybe the sprite would learn sometimes making all the noise isn't a good idea in a spooky dwelling full of creepers? ;)