LFG Penny for your characters?

Tehi

Selkie Seeker
Character Biography
Link
Currently looking for something to introduce my new gal with! Would prefer something with a purpose (and I’m happy to see what we can think of to further your character too!) or where something interesting is happening, rather than just a meet in a tavern and talk kind of thing.

My favourite idea is to roleplay her first foray into land-dweller civilisation, as her own culture is a little different in social norms and customs, and they… don’t much see the point in wearing lots of clothing. She may be gifted something by a kind and worried mother, or maybe to blend in she’ll grab something while the owner isn’t looking. I’m also totally down for her to be causing a little trouble, particularly if it’s more a human village that has perhaps less regard for the environment than they should. Let’s face it, she’s not seen many trees, but she’s a tree hugger if there ever was one.

If your character is in Falwood and could benefit from meeting (or just wants to meet) a slightly odd druid, let’s see if we can plot something!

I have a character from the falwood area.
Skull-hammer is an ogre. He's not seen much of the world past the woodland and he's not one to judge either nudity or morality. His folk are druidy in their own way.
He's not stupid but he is ponderous and slow to decide on action.
Could be a real culture clash if you're into it.

Currently looking for something to introduce my new gal with! Would prefer something with a purpose (and I’m happy to see what we can think of to further your character too!) or where something interesting is happening, rather than just a meet in a tavern and talk kind of thing.

My favourite idea is to roleplay her first foray into land-dweller civilisation, as her own culture is a little different in social norms and customs, and they… don’t much see the point in wearing lots of clothing. She may be gifted something by a kind and worried mother, or maybe to blend in she’ll grab something while the owner isn’t looking. I’m also totally down for her to be causing a little trouble, particularly if it’s more a human village that has perhaps less regard for the environment than they should. Let’s face it, she’s not seen many trees, but she’s a tree hugger if there ever was one.

If your character is in Falwood and could benefit from meeting (or just wants to meet) a slightly odd druid, let’s see if we can plot something!

Hello Tehi,

Despite his occupation as noble Petrus is actually also a Master Druid who takes some occasional trips to the Falwood to return to the place he learned his craft. If the stoic nobleman would be of any interest to interact with feel free to message me on Discord or here, whichever you prefer.

I have a character from the falwood area.
Skull-hammer is an ogre. Hes not seen much of the world past the woodland and hes not one to judge either nudity or morality. His folk are druidy in their own way.
Hes not stupid but he is ponderous and slow to decide on action.
Could be a real culture clash if youre into it.
Hello Tehi,

Despite his occupation as noble Petrus is actually also a Master Druid who takes some occasional trips to the Falwood to return to the place he learned his craft. If the stoic nobleman would be of any interest to interact with feel free to message me on Discord or here, whichever you prefer.
Hey! Seems I’ve got some choice here, would the both of you be down to join me in the same thread by any chance? If not I can absolutely create two threads!

Hey! Seems I’ve got some choice here, would the both of you be down to join me in the same thread by any chance? If not I can absolutely create two threads!

Absolutely fine by me. It would definitely make for interesting company.

• Yay
Reactions: Tehi