Open Chronicles Pandora's Misadventures. In this world it's prank or be pranked!

A roleplay open for anyone to join

Pandora

The Demon Imitator
Character Biography
Link
"Damn It...I don't have enough wine." Bored as usual, Pandora Was running her usual scam stand with "Demonic Potions." No desperate people were coming by and believing her obvious fake story....ughhhhh. she should just go to the bar. "Ies Yillurstx" For a small paper cut. she received enough of a speed gain to casually get to her usual bar in about a minute...and as the speed boost wore off... "THEY SHUT IT DOWN?!" she needed another way to quench her boredom. "Heh." A grin fitting of her demon persona spread across her face. and off she skipped, where was she going? nobody knoooooows.

• Yay
Reactions: APenName
It was one of those days where Rina felt like wandering. Part of her hoping to run across a con in progress, another hungered for new sweets and shiny things to add to her trove. But above all, she just wanted to have a little fun. She didn't quite know where her footsteps had brought her. A city, she thinks? Maybe some part of Alliria she hadn't been to before? Or maybe just some random city in a completely different part of Arethil. She didn't know.

Rina finally stopped in the middle of a street and sighed. What to do, what to do... Her eyes wandered until they eventually settled on a, girl? With horns? She squinted just a little closer and immediately realized the horns were fake. But the fact that someone would willingly wear them in public, let alone with a big grin on her face, while skipping. Now that was interesting.

A grin of her own crossed Rina's face. She walked over toward the girl, wiping the grin away when she got close. She instead gasped in faux shock. "Are those horns? What manner of creature are you?"

Pandora

This was weird. she hadn't seen this girl around this town, which she visited frequently for the bar. and that expression of fake shock was familiar to her. she had seen it quite a few times in her life. however, none of this showed on her face, as she simply gave a strange smirk. "Why, A demon, and I don't suppose you noticed that sign on your back?" insert tiny magic circle behind her back before it releases some magic and vanishes...oh and also makes a "kick me" sign on Rina's back. classic.

• Yay
Reactions: APenName
Rina felt the magic behind her and heard the crinkle of the paper. She almost smirked but kept her face neutral. So, the silly little fake demon wanted to play. She could do that. She feigned a look of terror. "A d-demon!? W-what are you doing here!?"

She cocked her head and put on a clueless expression at the rest of her comment. "My back?" She turned to the side and, with the slightest ripple of her fingers, caused a gust of wind to whip past and blow the paper right off her back and into the fake demon's face.

She kept looking over her shoulder like she didn't see anything. "Huh? I don't get it, what am I looking for?"

Pandora

Rina felt the magic behind her and heard the crinkle of the paper. She almost smirked but kept her face neutral. So, the silly little fake demon wanted to play. She could do that. She feigned a look of terror. "A d-demon!? W-what are you doing here!?"

She cocked her head and put on a clueless expression at the rest of her comment. "My back?" She turned to the side and, with the slightest ripple of her fingers, caused a gust of wind to whip past and blow the paper right off her back and into the fake demon's face.

She kept looking over her shoulder like she didn't see anything. "Huh? I don't get it, what am I looking for?"

Pandora
Pandora just sighed it wasn't much fun pranking people who knew. "whatever, I'm bored. I need to find a better prank victim."

Rina burst into a fit of giggles at the reaction. Oh, how she loved turning the tables on pranksters. Ah, but now the fun looked to be over, and that wasn't any fun at all! She walked after the girl when she tried to leave. "Aww, don't be like that. The way I see it, we have a lot in common!" She threw an arm around her shoulder, while with the other she gestured toward the rest of the town. "Just think of all we could accomplish, together! Fae and fake demon against the world. At least for the afternoon."

She set a hand on her chin and smirked. "Orrrr, if that's not your thing. We could always make a little wager."

Pandora

".....You're stepping in wet cement. and for once it isn't my fault."

"Huh?" Rina glanced down to see that she had, in fact, managed to step onto something wet, and sticky. She made a face. "Ewww, what is this stuff?" She hopped away and tried to scrape the gray slop off onto the road. She pouted. Stupid human architecture, why did they have to cover such nice forests in such dull, disgusting, rock.

She glanced up when the fake demon girl agreed to her offer. One of them at least, she wasn't sure which one. Regardless, a good thing for her. She smiled. "Great! But are we partnering up or having a competition?"

Pandora

Normally, the answer would be 'very cocky,' Rina had rarely encountered a peer in the art of mischief-making. Even the other fae preferred other methods to cause trouble in Arethil. Maybe it'd be nice to have an actual partner in crime for once. She hummed, deciding to put her to a little test. Assuming her new acquaintance knew what a Fae's 'true name' was. "How about an introduction first? I'm called Rina the Rose, but my true names Kyla Sparrow. Don't tell anyone." She winked.

Pandora

"oh my, are you that confident in your abilities to find loopholes? oh well, I'll leave you hanging on my name." she simply smirked.

she then stepped forward. "though, considering how you already fell for it I don't think it would do too much harm." smug smirk.mp4

Rina grinned. Not her actual true name, of course, but her new friend didn't need to know that. Functionally, it wouldn't make any difference to her. As long as she didn't try using it to harm her. "Hey now, that's the opposite of how human-fae friendships usually work."

She raised an eyebrow and giggled. "Oh? You've tricked me, huh? That's a bold claim. How do I you know you haven't fallen for one of my schemes?" She laughed. This interaction helped her make up her mind though. The little imp hadn't tried to immediately use her name on her like other dumb people did. Either she didn't believe her or was holding onto it for a bigger trick. Either way, it proved she was fun enough to partner with, instead of just compete against.

"Partners in crime it is," she said happily. "Let's have some fun."

Pandora

"Oh, My trick was rather simple." ....wait when did the wet cement move to be under rina's feet again?

Pandora Rina the Rose

Nycto sighed. Was this really his target?

So, he had been given reports of a "demon" in the area, and he had been hired to track the demon down and deal with them.

Well, he had found his target, and she definitely didn't seem like a demon. He could sense it. Now, yes, she did have some dark magic up her sleeves, but demon? She definitely didn't smell like one. And Demons had a very distinct smell.

Ah well, a job was a job. Nycto stood up, his white mask continuing to watch the two females. His all-black clothing concealing him well within the crowd. He made his way through the crowd, heading towards the girls. She might not be a demon, but she clearly knew some dark magic. No doubt someone would be interested in that.

As he drew closer, he put his gloved hand on the dagger sheathed on his belt. She might not be demon, but she could still be dangerous.

"I smell lies." Nycto said out loud, announcing his presence to the girls. "You both are lying, and you both are terrible at it. Both of you hold secrets, and I can sense it." He said. He drew his dagger, and pointed it at the fake-demon. "Especially you. Your lies have gotten you into some trouble. People want you, and I can either take you dead, or alive." He said.

"Hm?" Rina glanced down to find herself standing in that disgusting gray goo again. She made a face and stepped out, scraping it off on the road again. Well, she's quite positive she wouldn't accidentally do that twice. She'd been watching her step after the first time. "Oh, I see now. Not bad magic, for a mortal that is."

She noticed a stranger approaching but didn't say anything until he did. She giggled. "I didn't realize you were famous. Should I bow?" She studied the newcomer closer with a neutral expression. He could sense lies huh? Fun. "Is it really her fault if people fell for a set of fake horns?"

Nycto Pandora

"Oh my, lies? who would have thought the person parading around as a demon would have told lies?" she casually walks up to nycto. suddenly booping him on the nose....and then all of the stuff he was carrying lit up like a christmas tree. "If you wish to capture me, you have about an hour."

"I could have made it 10 minutes..;..maybe 30 would have been the most balanced? eh, whatever."

Rina the Rose Pandora

"Oh my, lies? who would have thought the person parading around as a demon would have told lies?"

Nycto was surprised at how nonchalant she was. Did she not realize the trouble she was in? Nycto watched as she casually strolled up to him, and touched him on his mask. Oh yeah, she didn't realize the situation they were currently in right now.

"Is it really her fault if people fell for a set of fake horns?"

Nycto turned to the other girl. "Not just the demon get up. I can sense the smell of dark magic on her. And let me tell you, people really don't like that." He replied.

"If you wish to capture me, you have about an hour."

"I... Do you not realize the situation we're in? Do you think this is a game?"

• Yay
Reactions: Rina the Rose
"Yeah I kind of got it that people don't like dark magic. why would I care exactly? people have tried catching or killing me before. they'd have to waste a decent amount of their resources to catch me and keep me caught. they don't think it's worth the trouble so they just put up the bounty and left it to fate.""

• Yay
Reactions: Rina the Rose
"And you don't seem too smart either babbling on and wasting your hour."

Rina watched the exchange unfold with an amused smile on her face. She covered her mouth with her hand and laughed. "It may not be a game to you, whoever you are. But this all sounds like great fun to me." She took a step back and gestured for the two to continue.

Pandora Nycto