LFG Pandora's Bored Misadventures

Pandora

The Demon Imitator
Character Biography
Link
Oh crap pandora is bored RUN FOR YOUR LIVES- or join this group if you wanna be a mischief buddy or victim.

• Devil
Reactions: Urchin
In my head I know I have too many RP's going on already...

But this character sounds like a good match for my character of Rina the Rose. She's a mischief-loving fae who would either partner with Pandora or try to play a trick on her.

Good god now I'm imagining a prank war between rina and pandora. everyone in a 20 mile radius of them would be doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: APenName
Oh god now I'm just imagining a shadow, a fae, and a fake demon all rolling up and accidentally causing mass destruction with pranks, theft, and scamming.

• Haha
Reactions: APenName
So, do you have a specific plot or idea in mind? Or should we just wing it? If the latter, an Open Chronicles thread might be the best way to go in my opinion.

Oh god now I'm just imagining a shadow, a fae, and a fake demon all rolling up and accidentally causing mass destruction with pranks, theft, and scamming.

Aw yeah, we can cause mass destruction and panic amongst the people.

Ah yes a fake demon. That trend is back (never was a trend). Perhaps she should make a pact with one and gain some devilish powers. Or just imprison them in random objects. Both methods work well.

"W- what type of pranks? oh nothing tooooo destructive." she says nervously hiding multiple conspicuous enchanted items one of which marked with a note that says: "DANGER: very explosive"

Ah yes a fake demon. That trend is back (never was a trend). Perhaps she should make a pact with one and gain some devilish powers. Or just imprison them in random objects. Both methods work well.
"Jokes on you. I just studied forbidden magic."