Letters Ok I'm in

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

TTamark

Steve Will's son
Character Biography
Link
Dear Amankh Kaltar

First let me say that I do not support your actions while attacking Gerra. I can not say that I would expect anything else from you, not in a derogatory way, but more so I understand how important what's going on in Amol-Kalit is to you so I understand. Still I am sure you are aware it was incredibly stupid to also involve the Eternum. You have responsibilities in both places, but I would ask you to not get them mixed.

Now that I have that out of the way I want to let you know that you have my full support now. Seriously fr*ck that arse to h*ck! He is a monster and deserves to have the empire ripped out from under him. I will state again I would like to keep the Eternum out of this, but I am fine with a group of people acting on their own who wish to fr*ck Gerra's day up doing just that. Feel free to come with a volunteer force, but leave the banners and national resources at home.

This is personal, and honestly I wouldn't want it any other way.

Your brother,

Steve.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Amankh Kaltar
Dear Steve,

I must admit that I'm curious as to why you've had such a change of heart on this topic. Your eagerness to aid this cause is appreciated, albeit odd coming from one so... aggressively friendly such as yourself. To see the empire he prides himself upon succumbing to rot and pestilence, crumbling to the sands would be a satisfying sight, one that I hope to lay witness to.

However, I hope you understand a fundamental issue with this plan. The empire will never separate the greater Eternum to the work of its inhabitants. To spot an undead or necromancer is to spot an Eternal, at least in the view of the empire.

Do not think of that as me trying to dissuade you, though, rather think of it as a warning. I can send you a team of Disciples trained in subtler magics alongside the traditional set, who've seen the battle with the false prophet firsthand. In addition, there are a few Abtati in the court, converts from Gerra's empire, that would be willing to join you.

If you need further assistance in this matter, do not hesitate to ask.

May Abtatu guide you,

Archmage Amankh Kaltar.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: TTamark