Roleplay OOC Oh, So Many Grimy Streets Plotting

Raul Renaut

Advocate for Religion
Character Biography
Link
Thought I would get this started, to make plot idea discussion a bit easier, as we've had none at all so far.

So far from Raul's perspective, he has arrived in Elbion, searched for locations to sleep and to get jobs, (boarding houses, taverns, inns, message/notice boards,) passed through a back alley "poorhouse" neighbourhood to give alms "as good monks do," had little on his person to do so, found a market to buy produce to give to said poor people, met Fritz Erlain and been somewhat unbalanced by him, and then has offered payment to Fritz to assist in moving said produce to the neighbourhood.

I am loosely planning on the next semi-major/major event being something dangerous happening to Raul and whomever accompanies him as a companion, likely some time after giving produce to the folks living in the alley. This can come from a job on a public message board, private message board (such as one inside an establishment,) given to him by someone, or as a random attack. This definitely needs some small discussion, however, and would likely need some more fluff in between.

I hope you don't mind the ping, NinaEevee, I just really liked your idea about creating a Fantasy P.I. character. If you happen to do so, and would like to join the thread and add your two cents, feel free. If you don't, no biggie either. :D

Fritz Erlain NinaEevee

I don't mind the ping at all! I'd love to join but the thing is, I'm having surgery tomorrow morning and will probably be out of commission for a few days after, so I won't be able to work on this character for a while. But I'll post here once I'm able to finalize the concept and you can let me know if there's still space for them in the plot c:

• Bless
Reactions: Raul Renaut
No problem, Nina! Whenever you're able and ready. Hope your surgery goes well!

Bandits/cutpurses certainly would be the easiest option.

Potential return, again.
Executive function is a funky little thing. I haven't lost interest in this thread, but I haven't been able to conjure up the right words for a post. However I think I'm feeling the alphabet soup align in my mind again, and would like to know what y'all think about continuing.

Al'qadim Zulfiqar Kaltain

• Bless
  • Yay
Reactions: Kaltain and Kallach