LFG Of monsters, and bandits!

Ferelith Scathach

The Blue Wolf
Character Biography
Link
Hello my friends! Um I just have a couple of characters I’m looking to play with a bit and maybe do a little character progression.

I’m currently writing lore and doing a good bit of leg work on a few things and I’m trying to see how it would play on the board and if theirs any interest in it to see if I’m just wasting my time UwU.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a bandit thread. A job needs to be done, The Wolves, a gang of cold blooded mercenaries run by a sister duo Kyla and Ferelith, the red and blue wolf. They lead a tight knit group of various people that all bare similar tattoos and have incredible strength, stamina, vitality, and combat skill.

Raised from slave pits they were taken by a shadowy group of magic researchers long since disavowed by the college of Elbion, and used as fodder for experimentation to be turned into the perfect soilder by use of potions, runes and arcane infusion mixed into an unholy elixir with wildly varying results.

They have controlled various trade routes from Elbion to Alliria, and are pretty widely known for being “the best of the worst.” When it comes to their aggressive takeover and ruthlessness in completing jobs.

Knowing this a noble known to have had shady dealings has hired them and various other individuals to protect him As he moves from his safe house in Elbion to his mansion far out into the country.

Stopping at a town they hear tell of a monster dwelling in the woods and retreating to caves at night. The village has been untouched, but many who leave do not return and what’s left of them is not much.

dismissively blowing off the warning they proceed only to have the monster take the Nobel in an ambush. Pursueing him to retrieve him (and protect their payday) the wolves and other players would go after him.

That’s the gist of course it can be added to or change completely. But I’m leaving it very loose and easy to adjust.

I’m open to anyone with interest, simply ideas, or both! And when this is all over someone might even have a new buddy both in the wolves and the monster!

I will be playing both roles as my characters are both the bandits and the monster!

Sorry for the text wall and thank you for climbing over it with me to get here! I look forward to hearing from...well no one probably..my thread ideas aren’t usually the best....But!

I thank you all the same. UwU