New here and looking for a group!

Shiera

Character Biography
Link
I have a bit of experience on how to roleplay, but it's been a while since I last did it. Anyhow, I'd like to roleplay in a group with multitude people, since that gives me more space to create and write, then again, anything is welcomed.
My character is an experienced thief, who wants to learn more about the world surrounding her.

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Smiling One
Sorry if I seem kinda oblivious :/ I'm new to rp websites in general. I used to rp in other formats

• Yay
Reactions: Hollic
That's alright to ask questions being new to the board and being new to this format also. As for joining, its simply a matter of hopping onto the discord and talking with the members of the group and getting an affirmative from them. In your account details there will be a tab on the sidebar to the left that will be titled preferences. When you click on that it will take you to a list titled featured groups, and from there you can click on monster hunters and simply click refresh to have a banner displayed in place of chronicler when you post.

For anything else, feel free to post here, or hop onto discord and ask there also in the new member faq or general chat.