LFG 1x1 Looking for Roleplay

Amelia Salvatore

I Don't Do Good. It's Not Me.
Character Biography
Link
proxy.php

Hello! I'm new to roleplay so I'm not very good but I came here hoping I could get better. I can do most kinds of roleplay and I'm an
easy person to work with. Anyways I would like to talk a little bit about me and my roleplay style, a little about me is I am in school five days a week but I am on when I can. I am a fast replier and Like to make fun new stories. A little about my roleplay style is I am good at semi-para and below but I am willing to try to do more then semi-para and below. I do have a few pairings and shows that I would like to try if you do not like any of them I would love to hear your ideas.

Parings
~ Bad boy x good girl
~ CEO x assistant
~neighbor x neighbor
~Best friend x best friends boyfriend
~Young college professor x college student
~ Bad boy x Dancer
~Singer x fan
~Painter x singer
~Rich x middle class
~ Country boy x City girl
~City boy x Country girl
~Boss x Worker
~Modle x Artist

Show ideas
~ The Vampire diaries
~ Gotham
~The Arrow
~The Flash
~Supernatural

That is all the ideas I have for now I will update this if I come up with more, I hope to hear from you!
~Amelia Salvator

proxy.php

Last edited:
I would definitely be down to try some of these with you! I've got some vampires, a veteran adventurer, some monsters, a dragon, a merchant, a noble, a butler, a wizard student, and I'm totally down for making more!

(For future reference, refrain from coloring your font as people with darker themes on the site will have trouble reading.)

• Yay
Reactions: Amelia Salvatore
Just so you know we roleplay here within a specific fantasy setting, the world of Arethil.

You can find more about it here: