LFG 1x1 looking for one person (many can ask)

king dac'are

i enjoy rp with 1 person other than me so we can rp and i can sinc my schedule to your schedule i rp can get slower depending on the groups schedule

im pretty free so i can post often as you can

im thinking a story were you interact with king dac'are either you stumble on him and his men while they are in battle ore we can rp were you run into him and his people in there hidden camp. those are my two plot ideas.

the thing with this pureblood camp is there are like 200 adults and 50 children (cubs)

so running into king dac'are will always involve a few more than a couple pureblood lionmen.

king dac are has decided to settle on the main land with his tribe, they are religious zealots of sorts and are waging a holy war against a mainland native tribe of lionmen,

pure bloods are interesting because they are born with magical talent were as only the shamans of the native tribes can use magic. the native lionmen of falwood are savages that both kill and enslave indiscriminately and believe in gods of sun and the sky all animals are below including humanoids and no one except them are. signs of intelligence is considered advance instinct so no one has a soul. except the lionmen of falwood

the pure bloods look similar but instead of regular lion type fur they are white from head to toe. they believe in dark magic but there religion paints it in a brighter light and is all inclusive so they tend to be missionaries and always help others the people of the pureblood tribe belive that all those that live are children of the darkness and eventually return to darkness, they dont believe in an aft4er life rather after death its peace and darkness we start in darkness and we end in darkness is a motto for them,

Gaia could fit in as a servant or slave of someone in the camp if ya wanna message me and we can toss ideas back and forth