LFG Looking for friends...enemies... possibly love... anything really

I have here a sweet, creative, distracted individual whose family line has some elven blood, but who has always had to hide her powers and her true age. She should have been betrothed awhile ago, but her family was unable thus far to find anyone suitable, so she must attend court functions when possible and is quite awkward, if elegant in her dress and hairstyle.

I have here a sweet, creative, distracted individual whose family line has some elven blood, but who has always had to hide her powers and her true age. She should have been betrothed awhile ago, but her family was unable thus far to find anyone suitable, so she must attend court functions when possible and is quite awkward, if elegant in her dress and hairstyle.

A love interest you say? Might an eastern warlord be suitable? He is quite adept at manipulating courts and opinions. And he’s definitely a master at keeping secrets.

Ooooh yes. Sung Na Problem is she's always had to lie about her age to protect her origins, so this gets more interesting by the minute. ;) She may also have a crush on Ser Gavin Halbert, so it will be quite the competition... ;)

That could work, but he won’t press the issue if there’s competition, he tries to keep the appearance of a kind person, he’d probably only fight Gavin for either sport, as in sparring, or if he were insulted. But it might work if they worked against each other for her affections.

• Yay
Reactions: Magdiel Apsara
How about a ruggedly handsome assasin? Not sure if the whole love thing is for him but he has a bit of an attitude and when earned, he portrays undying loyalty. He is lowkey a big softy

iffffff im aloud to join just know Ryder isnt my character for this thread x
Im busy setting one up. and then Ill join the thread with him

he is going to be Erainn
( The Erainn )

• Yay
Reactions: Sung Na
Okay no rush (Ryder Green writer here as Finn, character for this thread)

have we started the thread yet or are we still discussing? If so, what do we need to organize