Looking for a roleplayers. (1x1 or Group) Wanting do do an epic roleplay!

The good side vs the Dark side.. (Fantasy war)

Plot:

There are 2 mighty queens in this battle fighting eachother for many or just specific purpeses..The Queen of darkness and the Divine Queen. An epic war has broken out! Many fleed from their homes and villages and they attempted to seek shelter with the Divine queen. The Queen would welcome them with open hands and they were thankful. They wished to create an alliance and many other alliances joined along with the Divine Queen.. But some did the wrong choice.. Who is the Queen of Darkness? She is ruling a kingdom filled with evil and dispair..Darkness and pure evil. She wants all the power she ever wanted. She has executed many people who has turned against her or who she thought was deciving her.. She is powerful indeed... She wants all the land for herself and nobody else! She's indeed a powerhungry queen.

The Divine Queen did not like this! She decided to declare war upon her forces! She rules a kingdom with good and purity..The entire alliance agreed with this! They decided to fight them. So far they have done good.. They have managed to keep them out for a long time.. But The Queen of Darkness wont give up that easily. They might strike again.. Who knows?

However, there may be undiscovered alliances who are left behind..

Roles: The Queen of Darkness,The Divine Queen and etc.

Who will I become?

Basically, Nesy is a leader of an unknown alliance that the queens have not discovered yet.. His race race are martial-arts people which are called: Celvestians... But the Celvestians were very few and small in numbers.. But they were very famous for their kung-fu practice and KI practice.. I'd be a leader of a small alliance of 10 people
What side will I join? It all depends on the roleplay...

(We can discuss this in pms!) This is just my concept! :D

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Ferran el Machir
What part of Arethil are you looking to set the story in?

I recommend joining the Discord as well. A lot of people are active there and it's a quick and easy way to discuss ideas.

It might be worth checking up some of the factions and cities currently active in the world. Different powers will react differently to a threat like this. Vel Anir might mobilise their forces, the tribes in Amol-Kalit might raid both sides, the Templars might crusade against you. Liadain has a mixture of desert, savannah, and forest, so where you set it might dictate what characters join or what powers are on the move.

Eitherway best of luck with it and have fun writing here.