Let's Shake the Cobwebs Off...

Empyrean

婦人竜
Character Biography
Link
*Swatted spiders and moths away*
Oof...yikes...spring cleaning is just in time...

First of all, I just want to again thank four wonderful human beans for reaching out and keeping in touch while I was away.
Blackbeltkitten Dingo Kiros Rahnel and the lovely Eilerias-though-I-can't-remember-your-username-on-here.

Mom is doing great and the lifestyle changes are definitely helping, she is free and clear of plaque in her neck, now we just gotta keep it that way (and also says thanks for those who asked after her). We are moving in a couple of weeks and then I will be getting back to RP business. Going to try really hard to read every post I missed so I apologize in advance if I harass you with questions and/or clarification. My goal is to be caught up and be ready to pick up wherever I can.

Welcome back! Happy she's recovering well, and hoping the move goes stress-free.

Ask away with whatever questions come up! We got your spot in Malakath saved still, whenever you're ready. Action's about to pick up~

*Swatted spiders and moths away*
Oof...yikes...spring cleaning is just in time...

First of all, I just want to again thank four wonderful human beans for reaching out and keeping in touch while I was away.
Blackbeltkitten Dingo Kiros Rahnel and the lovely Eilerias-though-I-can't-remember-your-username-on-here.

Mom is doing great and the lifestyle changes are definitely helping, she is free and clear of plaque in her neck, now we just gotta keep it that way (and also says thanks for those who asked after her). We are moving in a couple of weeks and then I will be getting back to RP business. Going to try really hard to read every post I missed so I apologize in advance if I harass you with questions and/or clarification. My goal is to be caught up and be ready to pick up wherever I can.
Welcome back! My username is Eilerias but IDK why it didn't tag me :'(